©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



UFC on FX: Belfort vs Bisping

Hoping to see Vitor come back strong after his last fight.
 
I would really like to see Vitor win this but I have a gut feeling that Bisbing will get the win. Bisbing comes off as such an ass! If he showed a little more humility I wouldn't mind rooting for the guy.
 
Last edited:
I am with you guys. I would love to see Victor make a big come back but dont know if it will happen.
 
I would really like to see Vitor win this but I have a gut feeling that Bisbing will get the win. Bisbing comes off as such an ass! If you he showed a little more humility I wouldn't mind rooting for the guy.

I agree, Bisbing has a shit attitude...I hope Vitor takes it but it looks like his best fights are behind him now.....
 
Hoping to see Vitor come back strong after his last fight.

same here
Victor was gifted back in the days, his hands are so strong he has the power to knock anyone out

remember that 44 seconds KO on wand ? :eek:
 
This is an interesting fight for sure. If Bisping tries to throw blows with Vitor, he will be KO'd. Bisping's ground game is under-rated, and he showed pretty good take-down defense against Sonnen. I'm going with and hoping for Vitor in this fight! It will be interesting to see the game plan for both.
 
The only way Vitor wins this fight is if Bisping doesn't train hard and comes in out of shape. Bisping is a dick, for sure, but will win this fight.
 
Going to be a good fight tonight! Looking to see Belfort by KO, or at least hoping.
 
WTF...I can't believe I missed this!:mad:

Great to hear that that Belfort won:)