©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Uncertainty...

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
255
0
0
I started to second guess my self today. I started to worry about doing a cycle. It's really weird. I did all my homework(side effects, concerns, product selection, pct, diet, training, injections, etc.) and still a little worried. I know the product i am going to use is good(o***t) and I have nolvadex on hand and for PCT. I have a plan set out. LOL, I get this image in my mind of myself turning green and my muscles ripping right out(Hulk) of my clothes as soon as I inject. :p This will be my first real cycle so I am a little nervous. I guess I need the reassurance that everything will be allright. Anyone else feel this way before there first cycle????
 
i studied for about 2-3 years before i dove in, and i was eager to because I knew what to expect. What is your planned cycle?? everything will be fine, as long as you have studied hard and taken advice from all of the vets out there.
 
wolfyEVH said:
i studied for about 2-3 years before i dove in, and i was eager to because I knew what to expect. What is your planned cycle?? everything will be fine, as long as you have studied hard and taken advice from all of the vets out there.

Test enanthate 500mg/week 12 weeks
eq 375 mg/week 11 weeks
arimidex (liquidex) .5 mg every 3 -4 days while on A.A.S cycle

PCT Nolvadex( still unsure how to run this PCT cycle???)

I am eager to jump in but worried I might have forgot something????
 
stussy said:
Test enanthate 500mg/week 12 weeks
eq 375 mg/week 11 weeks
arimidex (liquidex) .5 mg every 3 -4 days while on A.A.S cycle

PCT Nolvadex( still unsure how to run this PCT cycle???)

I am eager to jump in but worried I might have forgot something????


get some clomid as well and have plenty of nolva
 
stussy; let me know when you ready to start & I will jump in w/you...though not my 1st (test/eq) is what I am planning as well...don't worry all will be fine
 
nomad05 said:
stussy; let me know when you ready to start & I will jump in w/you...though not my 1st (test/eq) is what I am planning as well...don't worry all will be fine

thanks bro. :)
 
stussy said:
I started to second guess my self today. I started to worry about doing a cycle. It's really weird. I did all my homework(side effects, concerns, product selection, pct, diet, training, injections, etc.) and still a little worried. I know the product i am going to use is good(o***t) and I have nolvadex on hand and for PCT. I have a plan set out. LOL, I get this image in my mind of myself turning green and my muscles ripping right out(Hulk) of my clothes as soon as I inject. :p This will be my first real cycle so I am a little nervous. I guess I need the reassurance that everything will be allright. Anyone else feel this way before there first cycle????
if its any help, send me the stuff and i will do the cycle for ya and tell you how much fun it was to have sudden strength gains in the gym and to gain weight at a rate of a pound a day :D
 
pincrusher said:
if its any help, send me the stuff and i will do the cycle for ya and tell you how much fun it was to have sudden strength gains in the gym and to gain weight at a rate of a pound a day :D

haha LOL. :p

What's your mailing address??J/K LOL

I have another question, though....The EQ i have is 250mg/ml. Is it okay to use 3/4 of a cc twice a week???I am asking this because I don't want to do 500mg/week. Only 375mg/week. I can't see it being a problem, but I thought I would ask. Thanks
 
Just wait till ya stick that needle in :eek:

And then slowly release that liquid into your body :smoker:

:welcome: to the dark side
 
recess said:
Just wait till ya stick that needle in :eek:

And then slowly release that liquid into your body :smoker:

:welcome: to the dark side


lol. :eek:
 
stussy said:
I started to second guess my self today. I started to worry about doing a cycle. It's really weird. I did all my homework(side effects, concerns, product selection, pct, diet, training, injections, etc.) and still a little worried. I know the product i am going to use is good(o***t) and I have nolvadex on hand and for PCT. I have a plan set out. LOL, I get this image in my mind of myself turning green and my muscles ripping right out(Hulk) of my clothes as soon as I inject. :p This will be my first real cycle so I am a little nervous. I guess I need the reassurance that everything will be allright. Anyone else feel this way before there first cycle????

Yup and the gear sat on my shelf for a good 6 months befor I felt ready and I had huge anxiety during my first shot and again around week # 3 when the stuff started to kick in , with that said I feel great now and am starting week 5 .

You will be just fine
 
max lift said:
Yup and the gear sat on my shelf for a good 6 months befor I felt ready and I had huge anxiety during my first shot and again around week # 3 when the stuff started to kick in , with that said I feel great now and am starting week 5 .

You will be just fine

Every time I look at the gear.. I get one of those nervous sh*ts. LOL :eek:
A couple more days and I'll get over it.
 
stussy said:
Every time I look at the gear.. I get one of those nervous sh*ts. LOL :eek:
A couple more days and I'll get over it.
if it would be any help. get a wife/girlfriend or just a friend to give ya your first shot. this will help ya to realize that they dont really hurt where if trying to give it to yourself for the first time you may experience the shakey hand syndrome and it might cause a little extra injection site irritation.
yes you can use 3/4ml of the eq or any other measurement for that matter. just calculate out how much you need to inject to acheive your desires weekly dosage and divide it in 1/2 if wanting to do 2x per week shots.