©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



** Update **

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
534
0
0
You all knew my poor judgement situation with that chic, well for the love of God I was with her earlier (thanks to this 1g of test I'm a sex maniac again) and she started getting her period - early. I won't make that mistake AGAIN!!!!
 
lol, I'm 34 and no kids. Had 2 serious relationships with single mothers, but at this point I don't want to start with an infant!
 
Ya, live and learn. I know you won't ever do that again so it's all good now. Glad to hear it man.
 
gregdiesel said:
You all knew my poor judgement situation with that chic, well for the love of God I was with her earlier (thanks to this 1g of test I'm a sex maniac again) and she started getting her period - early. I won't make that mistake AGAIN!!!!

Well we certainly don't want another "tee" running around.....poor little bastards
 
ORACLE said:
Well we certainly don't want another "tee" running around.....poor little bastards


LOL. Just think O, in a few years yours and tee's kids might be on this same board givin' each other crap just like you too. Scary thought actually. :eek:
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
LOL. Just think O, in a few years yours and tee's kids might be on this same board givin' each other crap just like you too. Scary thought actually. :eek:
O will never have children unless they figure out a way to inseminate a man to let him have a child.
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
LOL. Just think O, in a few years yours and tee's kids might be on this same board givin' each other crap just like you too. Scary thought actually. :eek:

That would be pretty funny
 
tee said:
O will never have children unless they figure out a way to inseminate a man to let him have a child.


Ya, that bulging stomach would go great with those huge bis of his.