©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



upping my dosage benefits.

Some one getting sick off 2.4g of Deca after one week doesn't make a lot of sense- less than 1.2g would be flowing in his system at that point. For the average guy doing 800-900 of Deca would have well over 1.2g in his system after 6 weeks at that dose... So I have to believe some thing aside from the mega dose is what made him sick.

It was actually in the middle of the second week - but yeah probably still wouldn't make much sense..?

Idk man, idk what to say, it happened lol. I know he uses 100-150 NPP ED now and that doesn't happen.
 
It was actually in the middle of the second week - but yeah probably still wouldn't make much sense..?



Idk man, idk what to say, it happened lol. I know he uses 100-150 NPP ED now and that doesn't happen.


How did he know it was the Deca?
 
Seriously?



Explain that high of deca, unless you're being sarcastic.

And 250 sust? You can't mean 1 shot of sust per week, can you?


What do you want me to explain? I did 300mg of Deca a day-

300+300+300+300+300+300+300 = 2100

It was awesome and I will do it again, no sides and a lot of mass and strength!
 
I gotta say pretty worried that you just consistently run like 1K tren over and over, and you aren't even planning to be an IFBB Pro or anything... lol...

Anyways, yeah I guess try the 1K NPP/500 Tren

If you saw what I looked like you'd understand.
And buddy, I'm obviously trying to get somewhere in bodybuilding.

Ill pm u my facebook to see my pic. Then let me know your thoughts
 
Bu in all seriousness I only blast really heavy with a compound for 4-5 weeks then totally drop it and then blast something else back to back- it's what my body responds best to.

Ive done the same thing with short esters
Its awesome. I only use tren e cause a gives me a cough every time.
 
Derek, sent u what I look like.

Any change of advice or same?


Dude, I just clicked your facebook.

I have to say, you are HUGE...!Then again, 1K Tren a week as a staple of your cycle, I can understand.

Did you attain this size without a good amount of GH Use? How often have you used GH, and at what dosage?

You got to that size only using tren,npp,test? No orals? What exactly were your cycles ...lol??

You have to make a very big decision here: to go all out and become an ifbb pro, or stay a closet bodybuilder and just do this for fun. I have a feeling that in reality you're trying to stick more toward the latter..... otherwise you will have to start hopping on a lot of GH/Insulin/Peptides and drastically change your entire life+empty your wallet.

Tbh, at your size, I don't even know what to say about what cycle you should run. I personally feel like you don't really have much farther you can go using purely injectables/orals....at the size you're at, I'm thinking you pretty much have to add hgh at the minimum to start really morphing. idk
 
Oh I grow.
I'm just the type to start dosages lower and gain off as lil as I can.
I won't go higher with tren. It's already high as fuck.
but I'm wondering if I should up test or deca.
I'm not looking for scale weight but quality.

I dont slin till I need to

so you grow but it's not quality enough?
 
Dude, I just clicked your facebook.

I have to say, you are HUGE...!Then again, 1K Tren a week as a staple of your cycle, I can understand.

Did you attain this size without a good amount of GH Use? How often have you used GH, and at what dosage?

You got to that size only using tren,npp,test? No orals? What exactly were your cycles ...lol??

You have to make a very big decision here: to go all out and become an ifbb pro, or stay a closet bodybuilder and just do this for fun. I have a feeling that in reality you're trying to stick more toward the latter..... otherwise you will have to start hopping on a lot of GH/Insulin/Peptides and drastically change your entire life+empty your wallet.

Tbh, at your size, I don't even know what to say about what cycle you should run. I personally feel like you don't really have much farther you can go using purely injectables/orals....at the size you're at, I'm thinking you pretty much have to add hgh at the minimum to start really morphing. idk

Well. Thanks for the compliment.
I'm only 220lbs though. Just big proportions in certain body parts.
lacking in others.

Ive been doing this for ten years.
hgh. I used rips for six months and Eli for six months.
Looked okay but not much extra lbm. 5iu 5x week.

Orals:
never used Anadrol. Dbol twice
Anavar once, tool once, and a few prohormones.
slin twice.

High tren/ super dmz/Alphamax. Gain city..
 
so you grow but not quality enough?

I hate slin. And hgh doesnt do much at what i can afford.
I dont want a huge waist or face lol at the amout ill need.

I won't go higher on tren. Orals i prefer prohormones. But even with udca i fear them. Never tried test past 1gram. Or deca.

I just wanna up certain things to see what I can get.
I gain quality. I'm more about that than scale weight.
visual changes. Exaggerated proportions.
The scale going up is nice but I'm visual.
I wanna do all I can before it gets to me being broke.
 
Last edited:
Dude, I just clicked your facebook.

I have to say, you are HUGE...!Then again, 1K Tren a week as a staple of your cycle, I can understand.

Did you attain this size without a good amount of GH Use? How often have you used GH, and at what dosage?

You got to that size only using tren,npp,test? No orals? What exactly were your cycles ...lol??

You have to make a very big decision here: to go all out and become an ifbb pro, or stay a closet bodybuilder and just do this for fun. I have a feeling that in reality you're trying to stick more toward the latter..... otherwise you will have to start hopping on a lot of GH/Insulin/Peptides and drastically change your entire life+empty your wallet.

Tbh, at your size, I don't even know what to say about what cycle you should run. I personally feel like you don't really have much farther you can go using purely injectables/orals....at the size you're at, I'm thinking you pretty much have to add hgh at the minimum to start really morphing. idk

My cycles have been pretty standard.
but I actually start on lower dosages and build up.
Ill be honest I don't do pct anymore. Just trt it and blast for awhile.
 
220?Dude I have been 220 off season (I do men's physique) and didn't look that big at all. How tall are you?! That's might explain it.
 
I just wanna up certain things to see what I can get.

more deca then.....I feel like you are looking for a magic bullet...which to my poor and meager understanding is tren...which you're maxed out on already...so...more deca!
 
Last edited: