©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Usage of expired steroids

nolanlopez91

New member
Feb 11, 2013
1
0
0
I would like to have some information about the usage / side effects on consumption of expired Danabol AND Ephedra
 
Use them . They are not 10yrs old right? Stored proper shit is good a long time after exp. Just my experience. T
 
Pharmaceuticals just slowly lose potency, very slowly. They are fine.
 
I think all of the items listed above will be fine. Its important to protect these items from sunlight. Heat isnt good for them, but UV rays are even worse. Amber vials are designed to protect their contents from harmful UV light.
 
They say bw is good only 30 days after opening but that of course is worse conditions such as heat.in refer mines lasted forever cause I make it and do random ph tests every month to see it is not same as fresh made.never had to toss one yet.
 
unless it was stored in extreme temperatures you will be good to go. I have used gear 4 years after the exp and it worked well.