©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Viagra aka Sildenafil…..

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
1,220
0
36
Ok, lets put this to bed. My bud at the gym swears that he has multiple orgasms when taking viagra. He got it from one of the chem research sites. Hes only in his 30's. Is this true or all bullshit?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's possible. Viagra, unlike cialis, actually makes you horny as well as gives you an erection. If someone were otherwise healthy sexually, the use of Viagra might prove to be enough to allow him to be multi-orgasmic. Plus it's going to keep him hard after he gets off the first time, which obviously allows him to keep going.

Ii's the first time I've heard of it, but I still wouldn't say he's bullshitting. Just might not be a very common occurrence.
 
I guess it's possible. Viagra, unlike cialis, actually makes you horny as well as gives you an erection. If someone were otherwise healthy sexually, the use of Viagra might prove to be enough to allow him to be multi-orgasmic. Plus it's going to keep him hard after he gets off the first time, which obviously allows him to keep going.

Ii's the first time I've heard of it, but I still wouldn't say he's bullshitting. Just might not be a very common occurrence.
 
Supposed to raise oxytocin levels which could enhance the "lovey" feeling, but multiple orgasms.................


Ak
 
Would be cool as all hell - I get the stuffy ass nose from both - can't even breath
 
With that wife of yours I was wondering why you were asking;) Too bad it's not true.
 
I was just trying to double up. Lol

Oh understood, just checking out of curiosity. If it was going to be for what it was designed for I was going to tell you to go in to the bathroom as she was getting out of the shower and catch her by surprise, problem solved my friend.
 
Sometimes the sides are brutal (stuffy, achy). Signs of a good product I guess, but almost not worth the benefit.
 
Oh understood, just checking out of curiosity. If it was going to be for what it was designed for I was going to tell you to go in to the bathroom as she was getting out of the shower and catch her by surprise, problem solved my friend.
Lmao! On a side note, it seems to combat deca dick pretty well.