©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Viagra and Cialis as PEDS

sciroxx

Registered User
Oct 10, 2018
174
0
16
I assume that some members here are aware to the potential ergogenic effects of Viagra and Cialis, this scientific article offers some insight to this subject - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=24330691

This article shows the benefits of these products for muscle function and anabolism

We'll offer a special BOGO for the members here on both Vaigra and Cailis for Feb' so we may get as much experience and info from the members on this matter, available for best price for 3 days in town delivery
 
Cialis is great for that all day pump...Love that, Tren and GH when on vacation!
 
Cialis is great for that all day pump...Love that, Tren and GH when on vacation!

Exactly.

Cialis makes me look so much better. If I take it pre workout I will be fuller and more vascular during training.

Test, tren a, avar and cialis is the perfect cycle for me to look good. Can't beat that combo. I will be running it over the spring-summer to look my best ever. You don't even need high doses and 40mg of each is more than enough. Well not 40mg cialis :eek::p
 
I prefer cialis but both can be good. I get more side effects from viagra.
 
Viagra usually gives me a bad headache and runny nose.

Both do for me but viagra is the worst. I have read a few studies showing cialis helps break down fat so they can help you look and perform better.
 
So, using Cialis off label like this, any problems with ran*** erections? My sex drive is high enough as it is, and I don't think my girl would be thrilled with me walk around town on the weekends with perma-boner.
 
So, using Cialis off label like this, any problems with ran*** erections? My sex drive is high enough as it is, and I don't think my girl would be thrilled with me walk around town on the weekends with perma-boner.

A lot of that will be dose dependent. If you keep the dose low, 5-10mg/day, you’ll probably be fine. Get into the 20mg/day range and a light breeze could cause a purple rager. I tried 20mg/day for a few weeks once, and it was entirely too much.
 
I can't even do 5mg... head pressure is too much. Same for Viagra... 25mg tears me up. Headaches for days.
 
Any advantage to doing low dose daily vs doing 20-30mg 2x/wk or is that just more to avoid the headache side some are getting?
 
Yeah that's what I keep seeing people say but I get no sides if taking a full 30mg, so twice a week is good and daily is just to avoid sides?