©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Visit the BANK!

oracle said:
WARNING! STATE CHAMP is stealing points
that makes him the STATE CHUMP.
But dont hold that against me chump,aaargh-CHAMP.
or go ahead I keep all my poynts in da bank.
THIEF!
will you show me how to do that.
Me and O are going to level this playing field one day. ;)
 
God damn someone keeps stealing my points now. I posted, looked at my points ( a whopping 107) and by the time I clicked deposit some bastard stole them and it said "you cannot deposit more than you have" LOL CHRIST!!
 
DAMN they did it again!! How can I know who this is so I can laugh with them OR beat the hell out of them??? lol
 
Its probably Oracle. :)

By the way, "O", you have a naked man's ass in your avatar again. You are worrying me :D
 
Freejay said:
Just gave you 3K from my stash Kell. Your one of the good ones Bro!
Damn,Free i just noticed That.
You are a gentleman.call me on the favor.I Owe you one.
I'll be practicing med before long.
Need scripts or just FDA via FedEx? ;)
I'll be on the source board before long.I'll remember the little things. ;)
 
i'm not stealing but if you go to the store and look under recent purchases for thief you can see who is stealing from you
 
looks like super fly is the main thief today, but I don't see my name in the victims list?? Twice I went to the bank to deposit and someone swiped my points before I could stick them in there. Oh well. FUCKERS!!!! lol