©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Wanted 2005 Anabolics Reference/william Liewellyn

AKAPITBULL

Registered User
Sep 9, 2005
161
0
0
51
STAY FREE
I :welcome: F anybody has a copy of this book or anything pertaining to same subjects?
That would be intrested in :rolleyes: parting with!
Please PM me maybe we can work out some type of trade ;)
I really don,t want to buy a book I,m going to read once or twice and but in a closet somwhere! for $55.00 bucks
 
I would recommend just buying it. I did and I always use it to reference things. I think 55 bucks was worth it. The only thing is that it doesn’t address underground labs at all.
 
underground rating?

That would be a :cool: good idea for ANASCI,start their own ug labs rating section!
wher everyone could rate all size ug labs products!
Take donation for product testing ! And post the results!
people good pay a 10.00 donation to view the chart.
That way they could really find out what their favorite underground labs are actually ;) selling them!
I know awhile back one powder source was actually selling estrogen as steriod powder! Kinda of :eek: scarry thought!
I,m sure some ug labs would even pay a small $$donation to have their products test scores posted
It would benefit their buiness in long run! :rolleyes:
JUST AN IDEA<could help raise funds for anasci board