©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Wanted Used Aas Books????

AKAPITBULL

Registered User
Sep 9, 2005
161
0
0
51
STAY FREE
If anybody has any used AAS books or weightraining material that they wish to sell or trade please give a pm with the details and offer???? :rolleyes:
I would really like to replenish my books lost quite a few in an accident!
Could really use your old AAS reading material!
 
what about pdf files of a few books? you can always print them out. i have a few really good ones
 
Thanks guys ,Ya I appreciate those ones you sent me year pin!
I just got 2006 hardcopy ref today in the mail! :twisted:
 
Precontest Bible

AKAPITBULL said:
Thanks guys ,Ya I appreciate those ones you sent me year pin!
I just got 2006 hardcopy ref today in the mail! :twisted:
Hey pit i have a book entited PreContest BIble. If you think you are interested you know where to reach me. ;)
 
2006 reference anyone else read this yet?

Just wondring if anyone else has got 2006 ref yet and what they thought of it? :rolleyes: