©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Water based test suspension questions.

Adam_david

Registered User
Oct 1, 2013
388
0
0
Ok I'm adding water based test suspension to the beginning of my cycle until the test cyp gets established. I was wondering since it has no ester attached, can it b shot sub-q?
Also some people say one dose a day while other say 2. Would two b better being as how short acting it is?
Also is it best pre or post workout?
 
Chris asked a good question....is Your suspension micronized? I've done it 1x/day & EOD(2cc)...results were close to the same broke out more on EOD....sub-cut, probably a bad idea
 
Adam. I've done it sub q and it stings and welts. I'm with a slin pin worked well for me.
 
I will say too that I have used it with a slin pin if it is micronized flows through smoothly.
 
Yeah definitely going with a slin pin. So was it a yes or no for subq?
And is it best pre or post workout?
 
Would choose some bigger muscle groups in case the pain would be caused by suspension. But if micronized and sterile you should be just fine
 
Is it ok to draw out of the vial with a slin pin? Or does it have to be back loaded with a larger pin?
 
I always back load my oils but the last time I used micronized Winstrol I didn't have too.
 
Cant speak for suspension but like big bob said micronized winnie draws like water and pins just as easy with a slin pin cant see micronized suspension being any different
 
Ok. It draws up in a slin pin fine just didn't know if maybe some of the powder may be left behind.
How long til under results from this stuff?
 
Speaking of dose, how much is a good daily amount to use. 100 mg or can u use more? I know 50 am and 50 pm is good but can u do more?
 
Try 50mg 2x per day for more stable levels. 50-100 pre workout is awesome. 200 will make you bite someone's face off. Start low.