Tank12 Registered User Apr 27, 2005 67 0 0 May 7, 2005 #1 Hi Guys, I just started a cycle of Sust, EQ and Dbol. Can someone please tell me if there is something I can take or do to keep the water retention low. Please give me any advise you can. Thanks
Hi Guys, I just started a cycle of Sust, EQ and Dbol. Can someone please tell me if there is something I can take or do to keep the water retention low. Please give me any advise you can. Thanks
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 May 7, 2005 #2 I've used aridex before when I want to minimize my water retention. Works really well.
LITTLEME Registered User Mar 9, 2005 275 0 0 USA May 7, 2005 #3 once your eq kicks in that should take care of it.
Ironaddict Registered User Apr 20, 2005 238 0 0 48 In my own world May 8, 2005 #4 proviron will help try 50mg a day for two weeks and then off for 2-3 and if the water is persistent jump back on for 2 more weeks.
proviron will help try 50mg a day for two weeks and then off for 2-3 and if the water is persistent jump back on for 2 more weeks.
C chromedome Registered User Feb 25, 2005 97 0 0 May 8, 2005 #5 ................................. Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
C chromedome Registered User Feb 25, 2005 97 0 0 May 8, 2005 #6 ...................................... Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
J Jaysonl1424 Registered User Nov 9, 2004 579 0 0 May 8, 2005 #7 I would say use Nolva to help control it.... And no it will not deminish your gains
HigherStandard Registered User Aug 26, 2004 110 0 0 May 9, 2005 #8 I would go for the arimidex .25 mg ed or .5 mg eod.