©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Welcome RICKJAMESBITCH

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
3,069
0
0
Tx
I just wanted to welcome him since i think that Dave Chappelle and that joke are funny as hell.
 
oracle said:
I just wanted to welcome him since i think that Dave Chappelle and that joke are funny as hell.

Did you read that Dave checked himself into a mental hospital in South Africa?
 
i hate chappelle.......im glad his 3rd season is on hold.......rick james bit was funny for a bout a week.......
 
Freejay said:
Did you read that Dave checked himself into a mental hospital in South Africa?

I wonder why he went all the way to south africa. Nobody knew where he was for awhile.
 
Freejay said:
Did you read that Dave checked himself into a mental hospital in South Africa?

I heard it was for drugs or alcohol, some kind of rehab. That pisses me off though. The dude gets 50 million to make a new season and he can't stop partying long enough to make 12 episodes? :smoker: :smoker: :smoker: