©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



well, I did it.

mr.nitrofish

Registered User
May 5, 2005
873
0
0
just started my test. only cycle today. I was nervous as hell, but I think it only gets easyer from here on.
 
after first shot, its nothing.......although i wasnt scared my first shot.....i get poked by needles 4 times a week anyways........
 
I need a new gym partner Wolf I will pay you for it. Hey only $20.00 bucks but thats about what I pay in gas to pick up my last partners sorry azz!!! I am solo once again.
 
well its been about 9 hours, and my ass is starting to kill me. id rather feel pain than nothing though.
 
My first 4-5 injects hurt like all hell, and i'm no pussy with pain. Be prepared, i also got some red patches around the site 4"x6" or so, warm to the touch. Then the pain just stopped. At first i was hitting my quads, then my glutes because after a week i could still feel the soreness. All i hit now is my quads, and sometime i forget which i hit 4 days earlier. Endure the pain for 2-3 weeks, you'll be glad you did.
 
mr.nitrofish said:
well its been about 9 hours, and my ass is starting to kill me. id rather feel pain than nothing though.

Try doing a body part that moves frequently...it will help in the stiffness and soreness