©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

western union

one more rep

Feb 1, 2016
WEstern union seized 400.00 dollars from me split up in two ways.They sais they have had consumer fraud come from their.They tried asking me some questions as i declined and said just reroute my money.They did and no more western union for my dvds anymore.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Use bitcoin...WU is shit and MG is getting the same way!

LANDMARKCHEM_J

May 5, 2017
Ya indeed WU lots of shit and MG is being limited more stricter than before, sometimes when we check the mg it's right but can not be collected or be rejected when we go to the bank...if possible bank transfer acts much better...

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
Happened to me too...they changed the rules since 2017...they got sewed by the government...kinda ducked up...i got my refund...but they were asshole about it...google "banned from western union" or black listed.....and u see people saying they got banned for no reason...started in Jan 2017...people sending as little as 50 dollars get blocked

Last edited:

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
You will read about people sending to family with same last name and get blocked...cmon 50 or 400 dollars? Guess their pos computer system flags everyone and it shares that with moneygram..do too govt lawsuit