©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



What a moron

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
670
0
0
55
usa
I got my brother started on his first cycle. Test dbol proper Pct. I educated him as much as I could with help from yall. I think I pointed him in the right direction. So today he tells me that his buddy tells him he should have been doing nolva the whole cycle, "why are you doing it now?"(He just started his pct) "You should be on equipose" he tells him. Then he says he wasted his time with the cycle and the next one should be abombs only. I wanted to shit myself thinking someone could be this stupid.
 
Blackbird said:
I got my brother started on his first cycle. Test dbol proper Pct. I educated him as much as I could with help from yall. I think I pointed him in the right direction. So today he tells me that his buddy tells him he should have been doing nolva the whole cycle, "why are you doing it now?"(He just started his pct) "You should be on equipose" he tells him. Then he says he wasted his time with the cycle and the next one should be abombs only. I wanted to shit myself thinking someone could be this stupid.


invite his buddies over to your place and beat the shit out of them....that usually works
 
invite his buddies over to your place and beat the shit out of them....that usually works

Bump.....Black just hit 200lbs so I would think his brothers friends may not enjoy that :)

congrats again black on the gains....
 
I hope you set your brother straight to where he'll ignore their ignorance