©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



What ancillaries have been your saving grace?

97mboi

New member
Jan 2, 2013
5
0
0
MR. BMJ started a great thread discussing what AAS you will never take again. Obviously that implies bad side effects.
How about posting cycle experience where you encountered bad sides, but either controlled or eliminated them with ancillaries or whatever the case may be.
 
How about posting the sides experienced then the ancillary used and what dose.
 
a-dex and nolva have been my mainstay for 13 years.. I'm about to try caber for the first time
 
Like a lot of people, clomid messed with my psyche a bit. I steer clear from it now.
 
A few years back, no AI or anti-estro helped me in regards to gyno while using NPP. I tried tren a few months later, and nothing helped with nipple swelling either....I was on low to no test at times as well, and it didn't help. That said, good quality toremifene seems to be helping a lot of people I know, so this upcoming summer, i'm going to add in tren again with Aromasin/Toremifene/Cabergoline....along with probably winny, low test, and maybe one other compound as needed (I ramp up while cutting).

Man, i've used tren since before kits were brought to the scene, and it truly lives up to it's reputation as being called "The Nectar of the Gods!" In 2007, it caught up with me though:(

I am one of those who do not get sides from CLomid, and I take 50mg 2-3x/wk with it helping ball size.

I usually stay on low dose Aromasin every day as well, especially as I get older.
 
PROVIRON!!!!!!!:headbang:

:D

MR. BMJ started a great thread discussing what AAS you will never take again. Obviously that implies bad side effects.
How about posting cycle experience where you encountered bad sides, but either controlled or eliminated them with ancillaries or whatever the case may be.
 
Cialis. Im not gonna lie. I love that stuff. It saved my dick many a times in musyt have situations lol

Nolvadex would be on the list to.
Cured me more then once of the burning sensative nips.
20-40mg a few days and Im back on track.
Its nice to have on hand at ALL times, just like the cialis :)
 
Maybe some might not consider it an ancillary but I sure do. Proviron.
I use it in almost all cycles/cruises. Makes me stay a bit less squishy and test under about 750 is adequatly estro damped for me. Plus my wife feels like she married a tijuana donkey..T
 
T, I love proviron as well. I wish it wasn't so expensive though...lol (human grade).
 
A few years back, no AI or anti-estro helped me in regards to gyno while using NPP. I tried tren a few months later, and nothing helped with nipple swelling either....I was on low to no test at times as well, and it didn't help. That said, good quality toremifene seems to be helping a lot of people I know, so this upcoming summer, i'm going to add in tren again with Aromasin/Toremifene/Cabergoline....along with probably winny, low test, and maybe one other compound as needed (I ramp up while cutting).

Man, i've used tren since before kits were brought to the scene, and it truly lives up to it's reputation as being called "The Nectar of the Gods!" In 2007, it caught up with me though:(

I am one of those who do not get sides from CLomid, and I take 50mg 2-3x/wk with it helping ball size.

I usually stay on low dose Aromasin every day as well, especially as I get older.

I'm sure you know this, but in case you don't AI's won't really help gyno from NPP, Deca, or Tren......that is most likely from prolactin. There are a few dopamine-agonists that help with it, but I prefer Caber.

I also love Proviron.....I'm on TRT and with 25mg of Proviron and DHEA/Pregnenolone cream I haven't had to take an AI for just Test in years.
 
Gotta be Cialis in small doses. It just keeps on giving. lol I seem to get some BP benefit as well