©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What are you cooking today?

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Nope. One main grocer an Walmart which neither one here carries it.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Nope. One main grocer an Walmart which neither one here carries it.

Ouch that sucks! I love that bread. Guess you will just have to stock up when you can. There are a couple other sprouted grain breads you may be able to order online. Udis and Rudis

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Ouch that sucks! I love that bread. Guess you will just have to stock up when you can. There are a couple other sprouted grain breads you may be able to order online. Udis and Rudis

Ill definitely check those out. I preferred the toast over the oatmeal in the morning.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Ill definitely check those out. I preferred the toast over the oatmeal in the morning.

I eat those muffins every morning with my egg whites for breakfast. For my seconds meal i have egg whites and i dip the Ezekiel bread in the whites and have french toast with sugar free syrup. Yum!!

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I eat those muffins every morning with my egg whites for breakfast. For my seconds meal i have egg whites and i dip the Ezekiel bread in the whites and have french toast with sugar free syrup. Yum!!

wit strAwberries n blueberries on top....
more yuuuuummmmmm!!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Just finished my food prep for next week. This gets me through the work day but I still have to make up 1 meal before work and 2 after.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378684710.280380.jpg

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
My island girl made me some bad ass sushi with fresh tuna and a mini pus i got from my ex girl friends dad earlier in the day..
Wrap thingys and shashmi and grilled octopus..
Skee ball nite Rory dont forget..lol so raw egg whites and tuna..hmmm..

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I scrambled my eggs this morning but unfortunately avocados went bad quick. If I would have a realized it a few minutes before would have thrown in cinnamon and peanut butter into the eggs....

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Thats doesnt seem too bad, but Im not fond of spending $25 for bread lol. but for overpriced items that reminds me I do need another walden farms order..

yea...its 25 for 4 loaves i think.
so thts like dble price of regular bread. havent tried it...but im gona get the trial pack n see. ill let ya no wut i think