©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



what are you looking for in 2006,

Stay around 260, lower bf, train and eat better, LEGS AND ABS, and maybe enter a show by the end of the year.
 
to be a lean n hard 115 lbs as right now I'm a puny n soft 113 lbs :(
 
Last edited:
max lift said:
You where looking great in the last set of pictures you posted,
I look forward to hearing about your accomplishments in the New Year.

Thanks Max
 
Last edited:
mr.nitrofish said:
ill second that. want to gain weight and drop some fat. 250 sounds about right.im 230 now, with what I consider a somewhat high bf%
and a third here, 250 has been a goal for a while now and I would like to hit under 15% bf, I would also like to break over 300 lb bench
 
Im shooting for the 250 mark as well, i was at 245 before i got off, and now im 239 with just working out and eating. cant wait to get back on.