©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What did you guys do for the holiday weekend?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Wife and I went out for pulled pork barbecue Saturday night. And the cornbread was like cake.

Yesterday wife and I trained and we stopped by the store for some groceries on the way home. They were barbecuing ribs out front. Man, they smelled good! So what could I do? I bought a rack. Went back in a bought what we needed to make fresh potato salad and slaw. By the time I ate everything later, I look like I fell into the barbecue plate. My wife was laughing because I looked like a 2-year old with food all over my face. Tasty!

And today brings?

Last edited:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I had a great time! Took the family to the lake cabin. Swam, boated, and grilled out every day. Great weather and lots of fun with the family. Kind of jealous about those rubs brother. Now I wished I had brought my Big Green Egg! uploadfromtaptalk1441629606275.jpg

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I worked till 3 am Saturday night early Sunday morning and relaxed yesterday and today but later this afternoon going to the in-laws out by the lake and gonna BBQ and enjoy the family