©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



What do y'all eat while traveling?

Smash burger and five guys rock. But whataburger OMG, place is amazeballs!!!

Never heard of Smash Burger. WhataBurger rocks from what I can remember. Not even slightly impressed with FiveGuys, though. We got one here about a year ago, and I tried it 3 or 4 times, and it's just not very good. Definitely not as good as all the hype makes it out to be.
 
Never heard of Smash Burger. WhataBurger rocks from what I can remember. Not even slightly impressed with FiveGuys, though. We got one here about a year ago, and I tried it 3 or 4 times, and it's just not very good. Definitely not as good as all the hype makes it out to be.

I will say it depends greatly on whos running it. we got 3-4 back home and there can be a big difference between them.
 
Frizzlefry runs Dicks .. go there and get it with hot grease. ..
 

Attachments

  • 20090130-hamburgeramerica-dicks.jpg
    20090130-hamburgeramerica-dicks.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 611028221-burger.jpg
    611028221-burger.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 33
  • groupielovefatty.png
    groupielovefatty.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I thought I posted you can find decent sushi at most larger Kroger's and its cheap and really good. HEB has it as well last time I passed through that state anyways.
 
I thought I posted you can find decent sushi at most larger Kroger's and its cheap and really good. HEB has it as well last time I passed through that state anyways.

Thanks, Im going to go check Kroger today. There are plenty of them around here....
 
Gonna splurg and get some chicken enchiladas rice and beans, been missing my Mexican food from the south.
 
Depending on the meal I might find a greasy spoon dinner and order a veggie omelette and add meat. If it 1st meal then I don't eat the toast or potatoes etc. so it's protein fat and veggies. Save the carbs for later.

Quest bars, zero impact bars, and isopure protein drinks.

Also Five Guys makes a bun free burger. Wrapped in lettus.
Chipotle has good options if get a bowl, extra grilled chicken.
 
Any fast food burger joint should do.

I usually order 2 burgers, no mayo, no cheese. Take the patty out of one and make it a double burger. Or if there is a grilled chicken sandwich, order 2 (no mayo, cheese) eat one and eat the other with just mustard packs.

I also almost always carry around some of the StarKist flavored tuna packs you can get at the store. I love the Lemon Pepper and the Herb & Garlic.

http://www.starkist.com/products/starkist-flavor-fresh-pouch
 
Last edited: