©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



What does every do for work/ living?

I am a sales manager for a company that makes and sells industrial chemicals to industries. I call on a lot of coal and many maintenance managers, and I am looking for a sales rep -- hint hint to 3 of you above me.
 
I think its funny that when this question is posted at other forums, everyone is a millionaire or overseas contractor making $2000/day. Thanks for keeping it real guys.
 
I am a sales manager for a company that makes and sells industrial chemicals to industries. I call on a lot of coal and many maintenance managers, and I am looking for a sales rep -- hint hint to 3 of you above me.

What 3? I can sell sand to a Saudi Arabian for his lawn bro... Where's this located.lol..
 
Oh almost forgot . I have slung lightswitch to make ends meet.
Conundrum right there... T
 
I think its funny that when this question is posted at other forums, everyone is a millionaire or overseas contractor making $2000/day. Thanks for keeping it real guys.

Very true. This board has a lot of good people on it. Sure would be nice to make millions a year though!
 
Veterinary technician. soon to be unemployed as i will be in grad school or med school.
Hopefully...
 
I was a kindergarten teacher & Reading Specialist. Now, I'm a stay at home Mommy to my 6 year old, 3 year old, and 5 month old.
 
I was a kindergarten teacher & Reading Specialist. Now, I'm a stay at home Mommy to my 6 year old, 3 year old, and 5 month old.


You had a baby 5 months ago and you're already super fit and deadlifting and squatting 225 for reps?!?! And your previous one rep max was 195 but you're doing 225 for reps already?!?! :sFun_hailbig:



Who is your trainer? That dude should get a medal.....or better yet, some loving!
:sFun_mischieviousbi
 
You had a baby 5 months ago and you're already super fit and deadlifting and squatting 225 for reps?!?! And your previous one rep max was 195 but you're doing 225 for reps already?!?! :sFun_hailbig:



Who is your trainer? That dude should get a medal.....or better yet, some loving!
:sFun_mischieviousbi

;)
 
i got a CDL w/ Hazmat. I drive fuel trucks and deliver some black gold.
im also a sales rep for a pharm company that sells hormonal medicine ;-)
and a research chemical scientist ;-)