©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



what does testosterone do to you?side effects

mr.nitrofish

Registered User
May 5, 2005
873
0
0
for me I have had very few sides .I have not been extra horny,not irritable,no acne,no increased hair loss(no more than usual) no gyno or symptoms.

but here's what I have had,oily skin,lots of body hair growth,and bloating.

what does test do to you?
 
I like you seem to have very few sides if any from Steroids, and I am taking Masteron as well which supposedly can be bad due to the fact that is is a DHT compound. For me the skin got a little bit oily, and I noticed that my body hair grows back WAY faster than it did before. Other than that nothing. So far I'm pleased because I feel that I will respond well to most compounds based on this initial cycle. In the Fall/winter, I plann on running a Test C cycle with something else stacked, or perhaps alone. I will try to controll the bloat with armidex or something. Then I will cut in the spring again with prop and masteron, or I might try the old prop, tren, winny combo. I don't think I will be using orals again, but I really liked Oral-T. Sorry for rambling Nitro! :)
 
Freejay, youve probably already answered this in another thread but can you tell me how you are running your current cycle with the materon? Thanks.
 
By the way, to answer nitro I get the same exact s/e's: bloating, bloating, bloating, increased body hair growth but nothing else
 
very first cycle....extreme bloating, acne, oily skin, and horny. Few cycles later...just acne and a little bit of oily skin
 
horny, with strength and muscle gains!!! oh yeah, i sweat a ton while on
 
I've noticed that my muscles have gotten bigger while on test. Been really horny, really oily, grown a lot of hair, but i haven't noticed much bloat.
 
Hornier than a 3 peckered billygoat. Acne, gyno, aggression,confidence, sore quads,glutes and shoulders.
 
Terrible acne, oily skin, and horny as hell....

I haven't mentioned this yet but I am now a week and a half into my 2nd test cycle...
 
No sides.Horny first few cycles.No acne.(A zit once in a while)No gyno or very little(no matter how hard I Test that possibility)No aggression. Muscle growth?yes. The side effect I wanted fortunately...other than that, I, and it looks like all of us have been scammed.yukyukyuk.
Now Im just an old burnout,tryin to hold on. :D
 
I haven't had any aggresion, ive been really calm the whole cycle.

one side is high body heat, everytime my wife touches me she comments on how hot I feel
 
depends on the test.. but test e, cyp, and sus.. all bloat me up,..with a little acne.. but strength/muscle gains are great...