©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



What is better Deca or Equpoise ????

Evo

New member
Jul 18, 2005
6
0
0
I want to gain about 20lbs/10kg and I was thinking about mixing Deca with Winstrol or Eq with Winstrol or maybe all 3 together...???? I don't know.. There is a lot of info about Deca but not much about Eq.. Is it better.??? worst..??? is good to combine together..???
I'm not really into taking Test.... so what should I do ?????
PLEASE HELP
 
Some things you are about to hear:

What is your age/height/weight?
Is this your first cycle?
You will be better off with test

What I have learned on this board is that test is the main course, dbol and drol are appetizers, and deca, EQ, Winstrol, etc... are side dishes.

And my wife is dessert. ;)
 
why no test ?, (test is king of the steroid world)
is this your first cycle? a classic bulk cycle somtimes refered to as a bread and butter is test deca and dbol,
 
SuperFly said:
Some things you are about to hear:

What is your age/height/weight?
Is this your first cycle?
You will be better off with test

What I have learned on this board is that test is the main course, dbol and drol are appetizers, and deca, EQ, Winstrol, etc... are side dishes.

And my wife is dessert. ;)
You've got the most important info down to 49 words. If we could get everyone to memorize this our job would be done.
 
SuperFly said:
Some things you are about to hear:

What is your age/height/weight?
Is this your first cycle?
You will be better off with test

What I have learned on this board is that test is the main course, dbol and drol are appetizers, and deca, EQ, Winstrol, etc... are side dishes.

And my wife is dessert. ;)


i had a slice of your old lady last night...mmmmmmmm!!! lol jk brotha!! ;)
 
wolfyEVH said:
i had a slice of your old lady last night...mmmmmmmm!!! lol jk brotha!! ;)
haha, you had sloppy seconds cause i had her in the afternoon LOL
since test is the backbone of any serious cycle, you must get over your inhibitions about test and run it. if you want to be able to get a hard-on you WILL RUN TEST
 
DragonRider said:
You've got the most important info down to 49 words. If we could get everyone to memorize this our job would be done.
what? you dont like when i say the same thing in 490 words :D
 
I wish people wouldn't just dissapear when they ask for advice.........its rude damnit.!! :twisted:
 
max lift said:
why no test ?, (test is king of the steroid world)
is this your first cycle? a classic bulk cycle somtimes refered to as a bread and butter is test deca and dbol,

Test... That stuff makes your nuts shrink, who wants that?.... OH wait ... Did I read like 400 times that deca without test is like not having any nuts at all? ...lol
 
smikey211 said:
Test... That stuff makes your nuts shrink, who wants that?.... OH wait ... Did I read like 400 times that deca without test is like not having any nuts at all? ...lol


who needs nuts anyway, the just get in the way and hurt when they get kicked
 
Zaven said:
I wish people wouldn't just dissapear when they ask for advice.........its rude damnit.!! :twisted:
A lot of people come here expecting someone to back them up on what they have made up their mind they already want to do anyway. If they don't get it here, they surf other boards asking the same question until someone tells them what they want to hear.
 
DragonRider said:
A lot of people come here expecting someone to back them up on what they have made up their mind they already want to do anyway. If they don't get it here, they surf other boards asking the same question until someone tells them what they want to hear.
amen to that!!!!!
look at the amount of very young users who come here seeking approval for their usage and when they dont get it they dissapear only to surface on other sites.
 
Well... I didn't dissapear, I went to Vegas for few days. and anyway guys nobody actualy gave me right answer...
 
Evo said:
Well... I didn't dissapear, I went to Vegas for few days. and anyway guys nobody actualy gave me right answer...

that is because its not a good stack , its hard to give advice on somthing that is not a good thing to do ,
 
max lift said:
that is because its not a good stack , its hard to give advice on somthing that is not a good thing to do ,
i actually posted some info in his other thread that will explain that this stack is not as bad as people say it is if ya take the right extras with it and that does not mean test. ;)