©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



what`s your higher AAS intake (how many gr a week)

Hmmm tough one

1800 Test
6iu GH
----------------
1200 Test
450 Deca
75 Dball
----------------
1200 Eq
400 Test
--------------
1200 Test
450 Tren

Those are the 4 biggest that come to mind the EQ one was great for about 2 month then anxiety was out of control & the Test/GH was awesome....the others I felt like shit on
 
Hmmm tough one

1800 Test
6iu GH
----------------
1200 Test
450 Deca
75 Dball
----------------
1200 Eq
400 Test
--------------
1200 Test
450 Tren

Those are the 4 biggest that come to mind the EQ one was great for about 2 month then anxiety was out of control & the Test/GH was awesome....the others I felt like shit on

cool cycles ;)
 
I guess I am a lightweight compared to the rest of you...my top test dose was 1750mg a week of test cypionate. I can't handle the high tren like some of ya'll.

I'm just an old test man, I guess....
 
This is a great thread MoFo! It just gos to show you how aas varies from person to person.
 
I guess I am a lightweight compared to the rest of you...my top test dose was 1750mg a week of test cypionate. I can't handle the high tren like some of ya'll.

I'm just an old test man, I guess....

you`re not old.. you just have experience :)
so is cypionate your favourite type of test?
 
My last test only cycle was 150mgs testosterone suspension and 100mgs of testosterone acetate a day. It was nice.
 
you`re not old.. you just have experience :)
so is cypionate your favourite type of test?

Actually, I like Enanthate, but Alin had a helluva sale on Stealth Test Cypionate.


My last test only cycle was 150mgs testosterone suspension and 100mgs of testosterone acetate a day. It was nice.

That sounds like a cycle I would like, too.
 
Now I'm on 200mgs of masteron enanthate and 50mgs of MENT a day. I'm loving the MENT!

I've been raving about MENT for a while...have yet to try it.

Have you ran DHB? It's by far one of my favorite oils. It's amazing around 600-800 ew
 
ive heard good things about both the ment and 1-test cyp. will have to try them eventually
 
Ultrasustanon 1300mg
Boldenone 850mg
Trenbolone acetate 525mg
Deca 200mg

Total: 2875mg/week :headbang:

Did a few strongman contests after this cycle.
Placed second and first
I was strong as hell :love1:
 
Ultrasustanon 1300mg
Boldenone 850mg
Trenbolone acetate 525mg
Deca 200mg

Total: 2875mg/week :headbang:

Did a few strongman contests after this cycle.
Placed second and first
I was strong as hell :love1:

awesome! what`s this ultrasustanon? i guess sustanon with just higher dosage than 250 mg/ml... right?