©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



what the f-----------?

hammeranvil

Registered User
Aug 12, 2005
108
0
0
hell
OK so on my last cycle of sust and eq, I gained only 5 lbs, which was probably water that I lost in no time. I caught a bad flu and dropped to 185. Im feeling real shitty and I went to the doctor. They put me on anti-depressent and anti-anxiety meds. In 3 weeks I gained my weight back and then some. I am now at 205. My appetite is insane. Workouts pretty good also. Guess I found a good stack huh? :smoker:
 
So what are you on now, you said what you took in your last stack, what is this one? Watch that depression though, people that are prone to it will be on an emotional roller coaster on gear! Good luck with that!
 
feelin good and being possitive is one of the best anabolics you can have. when we get depressed we tend to skip workouts, not push ourselves hard enoung etc. good luck with everything.
 
even when im down a lil bit my workout ptnr who is 6'2", 223lbs and approx 10bf really gets me goin. helps to have a buddy as dedicated with workin out as u are. soooo, good to hear u r back at it good and heavy...
 
Not sure I got this...are you saying that you gained the weight back cause of the antidepressents or because you were feeling better?

don't mean to be so dense, just couldn't figure it out
\
Nitrateman
 
So did you get the flu when on the test/EQ? Or after the cycle? Did you eat/train? I don't understand what's going on here...

If the test/EQ made you sick, find/try another combination of stuff. Deca, winstrol, tren, primo, etc. are all decent anabolics that may fit your body better.

Maybe your stuff was fake, or you were improperly dosing it--I can't imagine a person only gainin 5lbs of "water" on a correctly executed cycle of sust/EQ.
 
I was sick with the flu. It was after the cycle I was pretty bummed, so the doc gave me anti-depressents. The side effects of one of them is weight gain and increased appetite. But these guys are right, feeling good does wonders for you and workouts, the best anabolic. Actually today I saw my old training partner, and he looked small, and couldnt believe where I was at. Talk about feeling good. I was thinking to start a new cycle, maybe using tren and who knows what else? any suggestions? :smoker: