If a cheat day works then go for it. When I'm cutting for a show the diet has to be spot on. When your in a good place with the diet it will bring night sweats. But I do this with clen and t3 also in play. But what I have learned is when I extend the cheat meal into a cheat day it will stop the night sweats for up to two days before my body gets back to a burning stage again. Since food is the only thing that changed I assume it must be the food doing this.
I know from dieting without the aid of supps it effects me the same.
Talking about diet you could just increase your protein mostly and some healthy fats by 500 calories. This would make up for lowering your carb calories 500 a day. That way your concerns about cutting calories and effecting growth will be out of play.
Just a thought
CG