©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



what to use for strength and speed?

pincrusher said:
for increases in speed & strength, the best product out there would have to be anavar. it will not cause water retention, will greatly increase your endurance, and will increase your strength, all without adding bodyweight which would slow ya down,
a test only cycle would not work as well because it could cause you to retain to much water & you may build more mass than what would be ideal while trying to gain speed.

I was thinking that, but I didn't want to commit without knowing for sure.

Freejay said:
Ahhh. Or perhaps Oral T...The poor man's Var! LOL!
Actually, isn't winny known as the poor mans var?
 
IM new to this stuff. so what is the poor mans var. and will you get any size gains from anavar. and what is oral t
 
If you wanna get faster, run with a parachute, or weighted, to heavy squats to increase your explosiveness. You don't take steroids to get fast, you take them to become a large, slow meathead
 
i know people who have taken steroids and their 40 times had great changes for the better. i dont know much but they are definitely known to make athletes faster.
 
wolfyEVH said:
are you guys serious?? there is no way in hell........no offense to vizzy.........but he's relatively new to steroids......that avatar is some pro i'm guessing...almost looks like cutler
HAHA thanks woly!!! Sure know how to break a guy down. J/k no i wish that was me.... shit....Thats just some inspiration for me to become that!!! Im in my second cycle now so still new to the game. I have been working out for 4 years consistantly so i was a decent size before my first cycle, now im just adding lbs of muscle. I will stop when i hit 255lbs. Right now im weighing in at 220, 5'9.
 
I'm relatively new to the scene here, but wouldn't a winny only or anavar only cycle give you a limp dick without Test?
 
steve0085 said:
I'm relatively new to the scene here, but wouldn't a winny only or anavar only cycle give you a limp dick without Test?
Guys I can't emphasize enough that you should read the profiles and the stickys before you ever touch a roid.

Limp noodle is not a problem with these particular steroids.
 
steve0085 said:
I'm relatively new to the scene here, but wouldn't a winny only or anavar only cycle give you a limp dick without Test?

A lot will say yes, but I think it is more up to the individual. Some people have no sexual sides, even on Deca or Tren which shut you down hard. I would reccomend taking a natural test booster during your entire cycle such as Tribulus or avina sativa (I use a sup that has them both.) These stimulate LH release and basically work to counteract the shutdown.
 
wolfyEVH said:
are you guys serious?? there is no way in hell........no offense to vizzy.........but he's relatively new to steroids......that avatar is some pro i'm guessing...almost looks like cutler
I didn't know he was new to gear..................So in other words what your trying to say Wolfy...is that you're very familiar with Jay's backside.... :D
 
Last edited:
Zaven said:
I didn't know he was new to gear..................So in other words what your trying to say Wolfy...is that you're very familiar with Jay's backside.... :D


at least its not oracles