©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



whats a good combo for second cycle bulking?

mr.nitrofish

Registered User
May 5, 2005
873
0
0
I haven't even started my first cycle and here I am looking for advice on my second cycle :rolleyes: but I would like to plan this second cycle out anyway. it would begin 3 months after my first cycle is complete.

heres what I want to do, im not looking to get ripped yet,what I am aiming at is just huge muscle size.

also I would like to keep it simple, I notice some people will stack with a lot of gear, im not sure im ready for that yet.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsample.htm the "Classic Bread And Butter" stack here looks good, what do you think?
 
just checked out that bread and butter by big cat , the guy knows his shit for shure . for me 6 weeks of dbol sounds a bit long , for a healther sex life its better to run the deca a little shorter than the test .IMO
 
I agree with max only thing i would change if u wanna really bulk is the d bol to a bombs!! The vets usually recommend a drols for 4th-5th cycles but hey it will def work
 
max lift said:
just checked out that bread and butter by big cat , the guy knows his shit for shure . for me 6 weeks of dbol sounds a bit long , for a healther sex life its better to run the deca a little shorter than the test .IMO

6 weeks of dbol is fine kept at around 30mgs ed split throughout the day. Deca won't affect your sex life as long as your running the testosterone longer than the deca and your running the testosterone at a higher mg.
 
If you want some serious mass I say using test prop and dbol to jumpstart and test e for 12weeks should give all the mass gains you want.
 
O said:
6 weeks of dbol is fine kept at around 30mgs ed split throughout the day. Deca won't affect your sex life as long as your running the testosterone longer than the deca and your running the testosterone at a higher mg.
Dont say "Won't effect" youngen. Wait til you hit the big 40 and see what happens :D