©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Whats a good weight for 5'9

Mr.west

New member
Aug 18, 2005
1
0
0
Hello i am a new member here and just wanted too know what is a good weight for my height. I am 173 pounds with a small body frame so i look a lot bigger then what i really am.I would love too be 205 to 210 with low bodyfat but i dont think i could get their even with juice.lol Btw i am planning a cycle next week and i am 23
 
Well I was up too 267 at 5'9 when I was powerlifting at 28 years old....I'm 47 and my weight with pretty low B/F is 232 right now..with abs
 
Welcome to anasci! :) I was 168 and 5-11. I went from that to a lean 205 without juice. I am currently at 218 which is way down from my 235 I like to stay at. Each person is different, but if you work out and eat right, you may be able to get to 205 to 210 without juice.
 
im 5'6" and currently hovering around 210-215. i plan on going up to 250lbs eventually.
 
pincrusher said:
im 5'6" and currently hovering around 210-215. i plan on going up to 250lbs eventually.

pincrusher, do you hAve a pic? i would want to see my potential. youre my same height.
 
BIGSARGE said:
Im 5'8" I Fluctuate Btwen 220 And 230. Heaviest Ive Been Was Around 265
Do you have to get a waiver Sarge?





Welcome to the board Mr. West. You could easily pack 215 to 225. When you get there you will realize how small you really were back at 173.
 
big o said:
Well I was up too 267 at 5'9 when I was powerlifting at 28 years old....I'm 47 and my weight with pretty low B/F is 232 right now..with abs

5'9" and 267? Fock dude, I guess that's why you're called big O!
 
I was 242 for 3 years and competing in that weight class...Then I tried Finaject...I gained 11lbs in 1 week...I know it was water and a helluva alot of food...I was a serious pot head back then...I'd eat so much I'd throw up and then I'd eat again...I had no cuts but it was pure bulk...My goals back then were 700-500 & 700...Never benched 500 and my best dead weight class wise was 650 in the 220's and only 685 in the 242's..but i did squat 745....But I always wanted to bench 500...480 was my best there
 
shamrock10 said:
pincrusher, do you hAve a pic? i would want to see my potential. youre my same height.
there is an old back picture floating around here somewhere. i dont have any recent pics though but will take some here in the future probably after my next cycle.
 
Hi I'm New also and am not 5'9", but judging from locals in the gym you can hold 215 - 220 comfortably. I'm about 5'11" and 220 off and 240 - 256 on.