©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



What's best for cutting ?

Adam_david

Registered User
Oct 1, 2013
388
0
0
Ok so pre-planning my cut cycle and I'm torn between test/winstrol cycle & test/Clen cycle (maybe a test/winny/ Clen cycle) but got to thinking test makes your heart grow & Clen makes your heart work harder so wouldn't that make your heart REALLY grow? Any advice?
 
I have always wondered about cutting cycles-if I eat clean I always lose bid fat on any cycle I run.
 
I can turn just about anything into a cutter by adding in some clen... My best conditioning ever was on Test P, Mast P and Clen at 100mcg/day

But diet is first and foremost... Add in some cardio and you might not even need clen, but the anabolics will help prevent muscle loss while on calorie restricted diet.
 
I like primo, mast, and winny. But what works best for me is having my diet dialed in 400mg tren ew, and 600mg test e ew, and 120mcg clen. The secret is lowering ur test 100mg ew until u hit 200 or 150 mg ew. Not really a secret, it's just what works best for me.
 
Test, Tren, and Winstrol always seemed to give the best results. Not a massive fan of Clen, but it can be thrown in if all of the above are included first, I think.
 
Like stared above you can turn just about anything in to a cut with the right nutrition plan. Test Tren and mast are my favorite compounds to run during calorie deficits
 
I like Winny. Seems to give me more energy and stamina for dieting. But I also like clen and DNP they just make me irritable. But Like Jim says you can use just about any compound to cut. Well except EQ cause that shit makes me hungrier then a Yetti getting ready for winter.
 
I find that prop/mast/npp with little oral win works nice with a proper diet!!! I would consider tren but I can't take it so that's what I chose to run come pre contest.