©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Whats best to use for high intensity athlete AM, weight train PM for energy/pump

sportyguy

Registered User
Feb 9, 2013
86
0
0
Started doing my first cycle with test 400. 1.2cc a week. I'm very active person, train in the AM with sprint drills, agility, plyometrics, jumping exercises, and weight train/lift in the PM. Regardless of rest and proper nutrition I get low energy and have to resort to prework out supplements which are loaded with caffeine i prefer not to use these supplements so, My question is...

What do you guys suggest I take to get that boost of energy for sprinting in the Am and a pump for lifting in the PM?

Thanks
 
Hard one for me to answer but I'm sure others would know.Maybe Tri coach
or one of the other guys. Fusbaseball is very attuned to explosive strength /endurance training. Betcha he might let you pick his brain a bit.
I'm scripted for adderall .Many stims may slow your lean gaining down a little so caution. One 30 mg in the am and i'm good til i hit the bed late. YOU may want to add some good proviron to your low test dose.
I notice especially on test does under 500-750 mgs. I'm a bit sharper in focus
and any little water I may get seems to not appear. Do not get sloshy under the skin .That will not help your skills , agilty or endurance.
Keep us posted. Thanks, T