©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats up brothers!

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
Thought I would join this family as well, Im 22 years old, I love this lifestyle, I wake up thinking about bodybuilding and nutrition, throughout the day its on my mind and at night I fall asleep thinking about it. Everyday I look at life in a bodybuilders point of view, meaning I want to keep taking steps forward in my bodybuilding career, not steps back. I plan on competing in my first show probably next year, was going to do one this year but want to put a little more size on me, especially on my legs. I know my stuff when it comes to gear and nutrition, hell I work at a nutrition store lol. But anyway I hope I can help this board out as much as I can. I know there are more older people, and more wiser people on this board, but my young self will help generate more. I research a lot, and I make sure I know everything im putting into my body and what it will do for me! Thanks for having me guys!

Stats:

Age- 22
Height - 5'11'
Weight - 224
Bf% 9

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Like I said in your other post welcome brother. Plenty of knowledge among the veterans here. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and the right mindset going for you.

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
Like I said in your other post welcome brother. Plenty of knowledge among the veterans here. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and the right mindset going for you.

Yes sir I sure do, and thank you for welcoming me