49ER Registered User Mar 6, 2013 81 0 0 CA Mar 6, 2013 #1 I got this site recommended by a buddy on another forum. Im here to learn from everyone and make some new friends.
I got this site recommended by a buddy on another forum. Im here to learn from everyone and make some new friends.
S striffe AnaSCI VET Feb 6, 2012 2,440 0 0 USA Mar 6, 2013 #4 Welcome my man. Glad to see you made it over. This is where its at.
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Mar 6, 2013 #7 Welcome ..great Superbowl!!! Lol.. has Harbough quit crying yet? My ex team Seahawks should a been there dang it..Glad you joined Anasci .
Welcome ..great Superbowl!!! Lol.. has Harbough quit crying yet? My ex team Seahawks should a been there dang it..Glad you joined Anasci .
T turbobusa Super Moderator - RIP Nov 18, 2012 2,901 0 0 Mar 6, 2013 #8 Welcome to anasci. Glad to have you here. T
49ER Registered User Mar 6, 2013 81 0 0 CA Mar 6, 2013 #9 No bro I think hes still crying lol thanks everybody for the welcomes
The Grim Repper Super Moderator Sep 26, 2008 4,021 4 38 Making it Happen Somewhere Mar 10, 2013 #11 Welcome aboard!