©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's up with these 1st cycles???

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I've been reading a lot about people's first cycles and it always seems that their doing some crazy stack. This with that and adding this and that. When I did my 1st cycle I was pretty nervous about it. I just did test and that was it. I didn't stack or add anything for at least 6 months. I had no idea how my body was gonna respond to it and the last thing I would of wanted to do was do to much. It's like their trying to be a science experiment or something. What the heck is wrong with taking it slow and just trying out one thing and seeing how it goes?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Agreed I think your first cycle should always be test only. They are jumping in to deep to fast IMO.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Mostly these kids are having someone tell them they "need" to take this or that, with whatever. They also leave out their stats because they know they physically aren't ready for it anyway.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
That's why we are here, to help point them in the right direction:)

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
That's why we are here, to help point them in the right direction:)

Dido! I dont know how many guys I have helped over private messages explaining things and pointing them in the right direction. I could have wrote a book by now!

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
Lol @ writing a book, that's funny. There is just to much info out there for them to screw it up. I did so much research before I ever stuck myself with that 1st pin. I wanted to know as much as I possible could before making that big step. You would think at least some fear should kick in and steer them some what in the right direction.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Well I have seen guys that got there gear and then started asking questions! And some even say "I think I will put this up for a while and do some more research!"

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Guys remember there are plenty of stickies to point new users to...Everyone (all of us) are guilty of overlooking those and asking questions or making posts instead, even the Vets, even the Vips...Shit Big-John, even you posted a table regarding AAS that I had already had in a sticky a few threads above:p

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Guys remember there are plenty of stickies to point new users to...Everyone (all of us) are guilty of overlooking those and asking questions or making posts instead, even the Vets, even the Vips...Shit Big-John, even you posted a table regarding AAS that I had already had in a sticky a few threads above:p

You just had to bring that up! :rolleyes: But all jokes aside I help as many people as I can also on other boards. I do point them to the stickies and answer questions that they get flamed for on a open thread. I do this because I was once in there shoes and I got help from a very respected vet.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
This board is #1 in the search engine for 'steroid discussion'. Unofficially that makes this a newbie research board.

Obviously we have all been where every beginner is at one point or another. We also had every person out there in the gym trying to tell us that they knew it all when it came to AAS and that we should follow their directions and not listen to others because they are misleading.

So once they finally find a board to do some research they have already been filled with the bs from the gym and are needing to be set straight and guided along the right path:)

They get flamed for asking the simplest questions on other boards (for not using the search button). Here they just get given our experiences to use as they wish. If they decide to continue with what they originally had laid out so be it but at least they got to hear what others have done.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I don't want people to think I started this topic to flame any new people. I'm a total newb, myself. I am just shocked that someone would want to do a bunch of different stuff at once and it's their first time. That's kinda ballsy and scary at the same time. It's awesome that so many of you are trying to direct people in the right direction.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I don't want people to think I started this topic to flame any new people. I'm a total newb, myself. I am just shocked that someone would want to do a bunch of different stuff at once and it's their first time. That's kinda ballsy and scary at the same time. It's awesome that so many of you are trying to direct people in the right direction.

I think it is probably because of the views of many others...The view of "I wish I knew then, what I know now" theory.....

They see these big guys talking about if they could go back and do it again they would start at higher doses and run nonstop without pct, or tapering down, etc...These new guys see that and decide that that is the right course for them to take...As if they are learning the magic secret from guys that have already been there...They don't realize that none of these guys sprewing that shit are IFBB Pros, and most are even dropping down in placement at each show they sign up for.....

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
It is why I came here...to find information to point me in the right direction :)

You, myself and everyone else are always looking for more information! There is always something that we are overlooking:)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah if just starting out and young keep the dosages minimal and single esters cause if you got 5 different types rolling you won't respond and then we will hear about it.lol. Just kiddin.. This site will guide you without any bs cause we were all there once in our life..