©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Where is concrete guy????

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
3,684
40
48
MIA. Has any one seen him?
He hasn't been active here since the 28th of Feb.
I know he goes MIA but this is a lot of time for him.
Worried about you man
 
I'll reach out to him.

The active thing can be misleading. He logged in on that day and hasn't logged out since. His profile shows he's online (logged in).
 
I'll reach out to him.

The active thing can be misleading. He logged in on that day and hasn't logged out since. His profile shows he's online (logged in).

I always do that to
Don't think I ever log out
 
He was posting on the 5th of march in a thread he started. I was just browsing in the conversions section andread thru it.
 
If any one has any info they don't want to post up - i am sure you can pm the info to one of our mods or anasci or one of our trusted vets.
Wish we could have something in place to keep contact with MIA's
But I know it's not safe to have our real info up and about
 
Seriously the guy was posting daily and a mod. Really curious, hope nothing bad. Maybe a vacation?
 
That would be a nice vacation - over a full month
He was like you lycan
-he kept getting sick

Oh well don't go fucking scaring me to death now. Guess I better get my ass to a Doctor for blood tests and hope CG is alive and just maybe laying low.