©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Where to get Syringes?

Wolfy I owe you bro... Once again you come through. I have read and re-read DR's post on first time cycle and am still deciding whether to add D-bol or not and just run Test E (which I will probably just run Test E) at 500mg/week (250mg day 1 - 250mg day 4) for 12 weeks. I understand 1ml = 1cc. I am trying to figure out how much to order. 500mg x 12 weeks = 6000mg or 6gm's. It is available in 10ml amps from BD.

That is 24 needles to draw and 24 needles to inject, not including Nolva.
 
Last edited:
WetWork999 said:
Wolfy I owe you bro... Once again you come through. I have read and re-read DR's post on first time cycle and am still deciding whether to add D-bol or not and just run Test E (which I will probably just run Test E) at 500mg/week (250mg day 1 - 250mg day 4) for 12 weeks. I understand 1ml = 1cc. I am trying to figure out how much to order. 500mg x 12 weeks = 6000mg or 6gm's. It is available in 10ml amps from BD.

That is 24 needles to draw and 24 needles to inject, not including Nolva.

id get 30 ml total.(3 bottles) youll have some left over. normally you would need only 20 ml (for 10 weeks) but there are losses in the pin, so you have to factor that in.also im assumeing its dosed at 250 mg per ml.think of it like this, if its 250 mg per ml that means every time you measure up one ml it will be 250mg, and 2 shots per week would be 500mg (2 ml) you will have 10 ml per vile so thats 10 1ml shots(not including losses). or another way to say it is you will need 2ml per week, so 12 weeks is 24ml. once again, get 30 ml worth.

save the dbol for next cycle, youll be happy enough with just testosterone.
 
WetWork999 said:
so I went to a few needle/syringe sites and I have a question. Are you all reusing the syringe and just getting a butt load of needles? Or are you getting syringes with needles?

I am thinking of getting 22g-23g 1inch pins. Any comments???

My first cycle is going to be Test E and I am going to get some nolva just in case.

~WW999
Ialways order double (200)Terumo 23g x 1 1/2" they do the trick for all I use.
yes the needles unscrew.I use one needle to draw with and one to drill with.
Theyre cheap. do it right.
 
Mr. Nitrofish, thank you so much. I think I might get enough for two cycles so I do not have to do this all over again.

On a seperate question, I am thinking of adding clen to my first cycle, what are you thoughts on this? What dosages and frequency should I be adding it at???

~WW999

mr.nitrofish said:
id get 30 ml total.(3 bottles) youll have some left over. normally you would need only 20 ml (for 10 weeks) but there are losses in the pin, so you have to factor that in.also im assumeing its dosed at 250 mg per ml.think of it like this, if its 250 mg per ml that means every time you measure up one ml it will be 250mg, and 2 shots per week would be 500mg (2 ml) you will have 10 ml per vile so thats 10 1ml shots(not including losses). or another way to say it is you will need 2ml per week, so 12 weeks is 24ml. once again, get 30 ml worth.

save the dbol for next cycle, youll be happy enough with just testosterone.
 
Kell11, yeah as cheap as they are, it is a no brainer. Thanks for the info and advice.

~WW999

kell11 said:
Ialways order double (200)Terumo 23g x 1 1/2" they do the trick for all I use.
yes the needles unscrew.I use one needle to draw with and one to drill with.
Theyre cheap. do it right.
 
when ordering the syringes make sure you get them with the 20g pinz attached and get loose 22 or 23 or even 25g pinz. this way the needle syringe will already be set up to draw the product from the bottles and all you will need to do is unscrew pin and replace with the one you inject with. most pin suppliers will allow you to order syringes with attached pinz and some also have specials which allow you to order the combo and also extra loose pinz. :)
 
WetWork999 said:
Good idea Pincrusher. Will a 20g tear up the rubber top??? I take it no being that you are advising such.

~WW999
i use 18g & 20g without much of a probelm. just make sure you move around where you poke through the rubber stopper. i am also sending you a pm with my favorite pinz site :)
 
WetWork999 said:
Wolfy I owe you bro... Once again you come through. I have read and re-read DR's post on first time cycle and am still deciding whether to add D-bol or not and just run Test E (which I will probably just run Test E) at 500mg/week (250mg day 1 - 250mg day 4) for 12 weeks. I understand 1ml = 1cc. I am trying to figure out how much to order. 500mg x 12 weeks = 6000mg or 6gm's. It is available in 10ml amps from BD.

That is 24 needles to draw and 24 needles to inject, not including Nolva.
At any given time I have 200 or more syringes laying around. Just in case. They are very cheap insurance. Much cheaper than a doctoer visit to treat an abcess.
 
WetWork999 said:
Good idea Pincrusher. Will a 20g tear up the rubber top??? I take it no being that you are advising such.

~WW999
Shoot yeah! and Pincrusher should be called PinCushion
why do you not just tap with 18 gauge my fellow pussy?
 
WetWork999 said:
Dragon Rider, Thanks for the info. For the sterlie prep swabs do you all prefer Povidone Iodine or Alcohol???

~WW999
Alcohol Always... you might find out yore allergis to that povide/betadyne DYE
i never stop thinking
 
Last edited:
hey, bud. just go to your local quality farm and fleet or tractor supply store and you can buy them all day long. as long as you have $10.
 
MOPAR1122 said:
hey, bud. just go to your local quality farm and fleet or tractor supply store and you can buy them all day long. as long as you have $10.
or just click on the word syringes