Slate23 Registered User Aug 17, 2013 900 0 0 NorthWest Jan 8, 2014 #21 I agree with Populus. I don't see the point of using EQ if you are on tren. And you look lean enough that Mast will really change the way your body looks for the better.
I agree with Populus. I don't see the point of using EQ if you are on tren. And you look lean enough that Mast will really change the way your body looks for the better.
J J.Lizzle Banned Feb 20, 2013 170 0 0 Jan 9, 2014 #22 Cheers. I've been doing 75mg tren and mast since sat. So 6th jab today. How long till I should proper feel the tren.... Will shortness of breath be first signs is fully going?
Cheers. I've been doing 75mg tren and mast since sat. So 6th jab today. How long till I should proper feel the tren.... Will shortness of breath be first signs is fully going?
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Jan 9, 2014 #23 You should feel the tren right away.. it makes me want to gag and choke me out first pin.. you feel anything ?
You should feel the tren right away.. it makes me want to gag and choke me out first pin.. you feel anything ?
J J.Lizzle Banned Feb 20, 2013 170 0 0 Jan 9, 2014 #24 Nope...but I never do really. I pin using Insulin pins too
Populus54 Registered User Mar 8, 2013 297 0 0 Boston MA Jan 9, 2014 #25 A few days and it will gradually get worse then you'll adjust to it. Dark smelly urine is one of the first signs.
A few days and it will gradually get worse then you'll adjust to it. Dark smelly urine is one of the first signs.
J J.Lizzle Banned Feb 20, 2013 170 0 0 Jan 9, 2014 #26 OK so by end of this week maybe. I'll keep you all updated