©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Which way to go?

Lizard King said:
Thanks for the info. I cant wait to get started! But I'm not too excited about jabbing my first dart into my ass. Thats not the hard part though. The hard part is...uhh... you know. Are they going to open the source part of this site up in 1 week or is that bs?

yah it will open up bro. dont worry
 
I think it will be open. To be completely honest I recommend that you read the stickies on the board and learn as much as possible about what you will be doing to yourself. I never asked how old you are or how long you have been lifting for I hope you are at least 21 and have a solid lifting history.
 
MR .T said:
I think it will be open. To be completely honest I recommend that you read the stickies on the board and learn as much as possible about what you will be doing to yourself. I never asked how old you are or how long you have been lifting for I hope you are at least 21 and have a solid lifting history.
Check out my post in the General off topic discussion at the Introduction of newbies for more info about me.