©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's got the Best Cut Cycle????

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
AM you know you want to do tren Suspension anyway.
75mg ED tren sus
100mg ED Masteron prop
50mg test prop EOD
HGH
T3
That will get you ripped.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Three sites that give you and idea of what's happening when you have to much DHT floating around. I could easily find more but you get the idea.

Populus, I went through those sites and I don't see how have two different DHT derisively compounds negates the effect... Yes, more DHT yields more DHT related side effects, I didn't see where they reduced the efficacy of one another.

I'd appreciate it if you could clarify. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Three sites that give you and idea of what's happening when you have to much DHT floating around. I could easily find more but you get the idea.

I also read through those and didn't see anything either. Wondering if maybe I misunderstood something ?

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Populus, I went through those sites and I don't see how have two different DHT derisively compounds negates the effect... Yes, more DHT yields more DHT related side effects, I didn't see where they reduced the efficacy of one another.

I'd appreciate it if you could clarify. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I hear you guys give me a few I'm out and about.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
so i didn't mean to imply that taking more than one DHT derivitive will counteract. from what i've read and experienced too much DHT in your body won't produce desired results. this current cycle i am running 1050mg Masteron Prop and i added anavar because in my head more is better. however the strength gains i should have gotten from adding anavar weren't there. i know the gear is legit because the source is legit and my boys are running the same anavar with good results, so what not me? i lost weight about 7lbs and actually got weaker. my reps were down and i wasn't feeling the strength. so i did some exploring after being told too much DHT becomes a non-anabolic compound. what compound i don't know. i reserched and found some evidence that suggest that DHT has it's limits and i was probably at that limit. i dropped the anavar and everything returned to normal. strentgh went back up and the muscle lost come back. this was a couple weeks back so i have to do more reserch to get my original sources of info. here's a bit of what i found doing a search the last hour or so.
Proviron - Steroid .com
"our body has a negative feedback loop which prevents your body from having too much DHT floating around(if youve been paying attention up to now from reading my other stuff, you already know this). An excess of DHT will eventually be changed into another (largely not anabolic) compound"

"The strong interaction between the central nervous system and skeletal muscles, collectively referred to as the neuromuscular system, is of key importance to the athlete. There appears little doubt that the ability of the body to adapt to training and its ability to activate nerve endings in muscle tissue are reliant on the interactions of the neuromuscular system. Inhibiting the formation of DHT during a testosterone cycle may therefore inadvertently interfere with strength and muscle mass gains. That’s why most people complain on the sudden drop in the steroid potency when a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor finasteride to a testosterone cycle."

Intermittent Thoughts: Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) - Bigger, Stronger, Faster or just Balder, Fatter and Unhealthier? - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone
"Although testosterone and not DHT appears to be the major hormonal driving force of actual increases in muscular size (not strength!), the results of the Meriggiola study, where the total (>90%) blockade of all three of the 5-ar isoforms by dustasteride (see red box, above) inhibited the muscle-building effects of 1,000mg testosterone-undeconate clearly suggest that the reduction of at least small amounts of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone is a necessary prerequisite for the testosterone-induced increases in lean muscle mass. Whether a critical threshold as for circulating DHT levels exists, or whether it was the dustasteride induced blockade of the local reduction of testosterone to DHT by 5-ar type III right in the skeletal muscle that was responsible for this effect will yet have to be established in future studies."

dihydrotestosterone « All about anabolic steroids
"One would imagine then that mesterolone would be a perfect drug to enhance strength and achieve some progress. Unfortunately, there is a control mechanism for DHT in the body. When levels get too high it is being converted to an inactive compound. This inactive compound can equally be transformed in the opposite direction to dihydrotestosterone by the same enzyme when low levels of DHT are detected. But this means that very large amounts of this substance are useless to achieve muscle hypertrophy"

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
AM you know you want to do tren Suspension anyway.
75mg ED tren sus
100mg ED Masteron prop
50mg test prop EOD
HGH
T3
That will get you ripped.

Yes the tren suspension is calling my name. Actually just tren in general.....but im a mean mofo when im on that stuff.

paak

Aug 17, 2011
I like
Rips 6iu 5days a week
Test E ED 1200mg week
Tren ace 700mg week
Mast 700mg week
Var 80mg ED
I run my cycles way to long. But it is what I do.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
so i didn't mean to imply that taking more than one DHT derivitive will counteract. from what i've read and experienced too much DHT in your body won't produce desired results. this current cycle i am running 1050mg Masteron Prop and i added anavar because in my head more is better. however the strength gains i should have gotten from adding anavar weren't there. i know the gear is legit because the source is legit and my boys are running the same anavar with good results, so what not me? i lost weight about 7lbs and actually got weaker. my reps were down and i wasn't feeling the strength. so i did some exploring after being told too much DHT becomes a non-anabolic compound. what compound i don't know. i reserched and found some evidence that suggest that DHT has it's limits and i was probably at that limit. i dropped the anavar and everything returned to normal. strentgh went back up and the muscle lost come back. this was a couple weeks back so i have to do more reserch to get my original sources of info. here's a bit of what i found doing a search the last hour or so.
Proviron - Steroid .com
"our body has a negative feedback loop which prevents your body from having too much DHT floating around(if youve been paying attention up to now from reading my other stuff, you already know this). An excess of DHT will eventually be changed into another (largely not anabolic) compound"

"The strong interaction between the central nervous system and skeletal muscles, collectively referred to as the neuromuscular system, is of key importance to the athlete. There appears little doubt that the ability of the body to adapt to training and its ability to activate nerve endings in muscle tissue are reliant on the interactions of the neuromuscular system. Inhibiting the formation of DHT during a testosterone cycle may therefore inadvertently interfere with strength and muscle mass gains. That’s why most people complain on the sudden drop in the steroid potency when a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor finasteride to a testosterone cycle."

Intermittent Thoughts: Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) - Bigger, Stronger, Faster or just Balder, Fatter and Unhealthier? - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone
"Although testosterone and not DHT appears to be the major hormonal driving force of actual increases in muscular size (not strength!), the results of the Meriggiola study, where the total (>90%) blockade of all three of the 5-ar isoforms by dustasteride (see red box, above) inhibited the muscle-building effects of 1,000mg testosterone-undeconate clearly suggest that the reduction of at least small amounts of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone is a necessary prerequisite for the testosterone-induced increases in lean muscle mass. Whether a critical threshold as for circulating DHT levels exists, or whether it was the dustasteride induced blockade of the local reduction of testosterone to DHT by 5-ar type III right in the skeletal muscle that was responsible for this effect will yet have to be established in future studies."

dihydrotestosterone « All about anabolic steroids
"One would imagine then that mesterolone would be a perfect drug to enhance strength and achieve some progress. Unfortunately, there is a control mechanism for DHT in the body. When levels get too high it is being converted to an inactive compound. This inactive compound can equally be transformed in the opposite direction to dihydrotestosterone by the same enzyme when low levels of DHT are detected. But this means that very large amounts of this substance are useless to achieve muscle hypertrophy"

So essentially, it is not whether it is in one form or another it is just having TOO MUCH, period. So possibly, if the dosage of Masteron were lower the Anavar would have more of an effect?

Although I am essentially a rookie, I do believe each of us has a "set-point" with certain compounds (which can change over time based on lean body mass, previous usage....etc) that adding more won't be any better. And in fact, can place more stress on the body and reduce the effect....which is what I believe you are experiencing.

So, to me, that makes sense.

I appreciate you sharing that Populus.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
So essentially, it is not whether it is in one form or another it is just having TOO MUCH, period. So possibly, if the dosage of Masteron were lower the Anavar would have more of an effect?

Although I am essentially a rookie, I do believe each of us has a "set-point" with certain compounds (which can change over time based on lean body mass, previous usage....etc) that adding more won't be any better. And in fact, can place more stress on the body and reduce the effect....which is what I believe you are experiencing.

Anavar is as similar to DHT as testosterone is to nandrolone. I'd say it's just too much gear in general. But, the first thing I would drop is the anavar since orals are especially toxic. Anavar is actually not very androgenic compared to other steroids (despite the fully saturated A ring), which is why it is good for women. A mix of wet compounds and dry compounds might produce fewer sides than running a bunch of precontest dry steroids.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA

That's pretty much exactly it. The fact is anabolism has it's limits.

Populus54

Mar 8, 2013
Boston MA
Anavar is as similar to DHT as testosterone is to nandrolone. I'd say it's just too much gear in general. But, the first thing I would drop is the anavar since orals are especially toxic. Anavar is actually not very androgenic compared to other steroids (despite the fully saturated A ring), which is why it is good for women. A mix of wet compounds and dry compounds might produce fewer sides than running a bunch of precontest dry steroids.

Ananvar isn't similar to DHT it is a DHT derivative which is the crux of this conversation. While what your saying may be true it isn't what we were discussing. Further more other than DHT derivatives in my own body I can't say how much gear is too much.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Tren(shocking I know),masteron, eca, gh and 1 dnp cap eod. Eod is because you're in the south otherwise ed on the dnp.

I just finished running one cap dnp ed for a couple weeks. Yeah...the combo of dnp, Georgia in july, and an outdoors job make for a helluva lot of sweat.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Wow what were your results though.

Dropped about 7 lbs. Gonna reweigh this afternoon. Been off 2 days, and from what I have read it takes a few days after discontinuing to shed some water retention from the dnp. I let you know.....