©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



whos on right now

It takes about 4 weeks for test enan to kick in. Post cycle depends a lot on the person and how diligent you are with PCT but I felt a marked decline after my first cycle -- I lost weight on almost every exercise.
 
But from baseline, before cycle, the post cycle strength is higher isn't it? otherwise i'm just wasting my money for my new obsession of poking myself with needles. I'm really getting into that, maybe i'll pop eod from now on. J/K
 
Been on for 4 years.j/k.6mos.That may 'splain some things.
Testicles and tool still functioning.Liver very intact(LIV-52)
All systems nominal.
Hell,got my wife doin a run w/me this time.100mg primo made her hard as a rock.
Added 20mg Turanibol,she cant stop suckin' my cock. :D
C'mon sing along.EhhhhEkekekek
 
I want my girl to take some primo, but i might tell her to add some turanibol cause you keep saying it's good kell. What are you? the spokesman?
 
steve0085 said:
How long does that take to kick in? And how much of the strength do you keep after cycle, on average?
Have plenty of clomid- 3 weeks after last test inj.--100mg a day for 3-4 weeks.
hCG 1500 a day for a couple weeks... started immediately post,will get your natural production kickstarted.
PCT Gear as Important if not more important than the training/AAS. If you want to keep your gains...and as you said not waste your $$$.
 
kell11 said:
Have plenty of clomid- 3 weeks after last test inj.--100mg a day for 3-4 weeks.
hCG 1500 a day for a couple weeks... started immediately post,will get your natural production kickstarted.
PCT Gear as Important if not more important than the training/AAS. If you want to keep your gains...and as you said not waste your $$$.
I've heard conflicting thoughts on HCG, as well as PCT, from all you VIP's. ok serious now, That's the way to go? HCG, clomid 100mg for 3 weeks? I guess i have to put in another order.
 
steve0085 said:
I want my girl to take some primo, but i might tell her to add some turanibol cause you keep saying it's good kell. What are you? the spokesman?
You wouldnt believe what methyltestosterone will do to a womans libido.
Make sure its not a match to gasoline scenario.That is to say...
...Just be sure you got a tight marriage/relationship.
She may blame fucking the poolboy on the drugs you gave her
 
steve0085 said:
I've heard conflicting thoughts on HCG, as well as PCT, from all you VIP's. ok serious now, That's the way to go? HCG, clomid 100mg for 3 weeks? I guess i have to put in another order.
Man I will use hCG and clomid for this cycle-Its been a long and hard Test Cycle.
If i was doing a 12 weeker. 2 Clomids/100mg a day was All I ever needed.Worked fine for pct test production.Of course thats me. But i know a little bit.Im close to the average answer,I think pin or wolfy are much more patient and helpful on this subject.
Im just FOS mostly.It's my job here.
 
Last edited:
I just started 4 days in now. Anadrol 100mgs ed, testosterone enanthate 500mgs (bumping up to 600mgs maybe 700mgs, winstrol 50mgs.
 
kell11 said:
Man I will use hCG and clomid for this cycle-Its been a long and hard Test Cycle.
If i was doing a 12 weeker. 2 Clomids/100mg a day was All I ever needed.Worked fine for pct test production.Of course thats me. But i know a little bit.Im close to the average answer,I think pin or wolfy are much more patient and helpful on this subject.
Im just FOS mostly.It's my job here.
bump for steve85
 
Ironaddict said:
kell, So did your lady gain any water weight from the turanibol? I would love for my girl to be on my level. what are the side for chics?
yeah,but it stopped at about 6lbs.She didnt mind that
I told her to go back to 10mG. Shes too horny.really.
no sides but a bit of a swollen clit. no freaky body hair or anything.
couple of zits.