©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's ready for some football?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
The only sport I enjoy watching anymore...KC Chiefs fan here!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Texans and Broncos for the NFL. Bleed burnt orange university of Texas. I'm also a loyal LSU and Colorado Buffalos fan.
P

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Any other Pats fans out there?

Lived in New England the first 35 years of my life so you bet I am a Pat's fan :headbang:

But it's hard living in Kansas City and catching all their games without the NFL package. I do get crap from the locals, but it seams Chiefs fans would rather have a losing season then lose in the play offs or Superbowl LOL. However, with Andy I think the Chiefs have a chance to reach their potential.

I also looking forward to watching Manning and the broncos...they are a serious AFC threat IMO.

Bring it on!

Hawk

Last edited:

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Pats all day every day for life. Born and raised in NE. Moved out at 30 and still catch all the games either at home or a bar/restaurant.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
We gonna have a weekly or some sort of season long competition like y'all did in the ug????

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Seahawks and pats don't play each other this year....unless it's in the playoffs.

See you in the post season. You know the pats will be there!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Like a kid in a candy store cant wait for next saturday. Go Ducks!!

Nfw!!! Not an oregon quacker in the house! Triple dont get me firedup!! Quack quack bamm goes the shotgun! Goooo Huskies! Woof Woof Woof! ..who let the dawgs out.

Then seahawks ate cheese on thursday! Remember the Gb temp ref call last year! Touchdown seahawks! Ruling on the field stands!.. Rite Wv? Lol

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Nfw!!! Not an oregon quacker in the house! Triple dont get me firedup!! Quack quack bamm goes the shotgun! Goooo Huskies! Woof Woof Woof! ..who let the dawgs out.

Then seahawks ate cheese on thursday! Remember the Gb temp ref call last year! Touchdown seahawks! Ruling on the field stands!.. Rite Wv? Lol

I am not a Seahawks fan either that call was total bs but weren't those scrub refs calling that game? I was pretty pissed when that game was over!!

Last edited:

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Lived in New England the first 35 years of my life so you bet I am a Pat's fan :headbang:

But it's hard living in Kansas City and catching all their games without the NFL package. I do get crap from the locals, but it seams Chiefs fans would rather have a losing season then lose in the play offs or Superbowl LOL. However, with Andy I think the Chiefs have a chance to reach their potential.

I also looking forward to watching Manning and the broncos...they are a serious AFC threat IMO.

Bring it on!

Hawk

Derrick Thomas...Christian Okoye..

the good ol days.

i went to high skool with Andy Reids personal asst (his shadow). Brett.
he had the rushing records at our school....until his younger bro broke them all. lol
he comes from a very atheletic...very good...football family.

mayb its a new leaf for KC