©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Why do you come to Anasci?

I came here to bless you all with my presence.. Now go lift fukin weight and keep this joint hopping with no injuries till one foots in the grave.
Atom √ Rory posted you birth mother..
D2 √ he's my cousin
Mofo (swole searcher)√ my bitch.

Forgot psych√ Doyels son who I addopted and sold to Ed for some chalk.
 
Last edited:
1. T told me too...
2. No one else wanted me
3. Every one here is cool
4. Sponsors are great
5. Privacy
6. Outlaws forum sucks now
 
I think you guys mentioned all the reasons I'm here. So let me just add that your all pretty fucking amusing too! ;)
 
I'll be honest, at first it was to check out the sources, but the more I came here and the more I started reading and digging, it dawned on me man some of these dudes really know some good info. I'm old school and needless to say we didn't have these boards then. Info and "things" were on a gym bro level. After my unfortunate incarceration I reentered into a changed world. Decided to try the anonymity of the whole forum thing and can honestly say I wish I had all this info as I was coming up. Could have saved a lot of trial and error. At Anasci you still get the gym bro feel, it's just a MUCH bigger gym!
Great post Turbo!
 
One cool thing nobody has mentioned yet is all the cool contests. Add them to the other reasons listed above and they add a very nice icing to top this cake off with.
 
Brother!? Nice to meet u!

That's why we are so damn sexy.... that explains it all now

I came here to bless you all with my presence.. Now go lift fukin weight and keep this joint hopping with no injuries till one foots in the grave.
Atom √ Rory posted you birth mother..
D2 √ he's my cousin
Mofo (swole searcher)√ my bitch.

Forgot psych√ Doyels son who I addopted and sold to Ed for some chalk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
Last edited:
First I came here to meet hot chicks...unfortunately all I have met are some ugly dudes.

Nah, really I stumbled here by chance and some google search I believe. I did my intro and lurked around and realized that despite the size ANASCI is not another who makes the best dbol or this guy said that type site. Like most I am a member of several boards and have joined dozens, but the comradery and maturity of the board (despite ib's efforts to the contrary) have me logging in whenever I have the opportunity.

Then beyond that, this is one of the few boards in which I have developed friends in the real world. Not the kind that say, he we should do this or that, rather guys who say something and make it happen. Guys, I have met like turbo and psyche who treated me like family and we chat on regular basis.

To sum it up the brothers on anasci have become my friends...so I come back to see what is goin on with them.

Hawk
 
First I came here to meet hot chicks...unfortunately all I have met are some ugly dudes.

Nah, really I stumbled here by chance and some google search I believe. I did my intro and lurked around and realized that despite the size ANASCI is not another who makes the best dbol or this guy said that type site. Like most I am a member of several boards and have joined dozens, but the comradery and maturity of the board (despite ib's efforts to the contrary) have me logging in whenever I have the opportunity.

Then beyond that, this is one of the few boards in which I have developed friends in the real world. Not the kind that say, he we should do this or that, rather guys who say something and make it happen. Guys, I have met like turbo and psyche who treated me like family and we chat on regular basis.

To sum it up the brothers on anasci have become my friends...so I come back to see what is goin on with them.

Hawk

Hey CH . How's are little buddy the crane doing?
I\'ll be finishing that "report"(Don't want grim feeling like choking me out!) that I should have finished last week this week. Finally getting the family all on track with life so's I can go on and live some of my own. Think that was you calling me the other day but your number got inadvertantly deleted. holler next day or so .
That way I'll have your number.. T
 
Why I came to AnaSci:

#1- Reputable Sponsors
#2- Reputable Administrators & Mods
#3- Reputable Members
#4- Best Ass Thread (maybe this should be #1)
 
What I come here for is the common sport we all share, we all know whats its like when people look at you. We know what they are snikering about...I just want to tell them"if you only knew the dedication and hard work we put in. Which you know nothing about, you pencil neck". The information we all share together makes this a site of massive knowledge and help to each other. This site keeps us safe, and educated on the suppliments we use and how to use them correctly. I cant say enough for all of us and our goals. I love the fact we all look out for each other, cause that "Guy at the gym" we use to listen to when we were teenagers did not know SH^%T!! Much love people.

Ranger. :yeahthat: