Bfit247 Registered User May 21, 2013 234 0 0 Aug 9, 2013 #21 Yeah. It had a lot of Australian design in it. And thank you! I can not wait to start building on it. Ordering my Cam tomorrow.
Yeah. It had a lot of Australian design in it. And thank you! I can not wait to start building on it. Ordering my Cam tomorrow.
Bfit247 Registered User May 21, 2013 234 0 0 Aug 9, 2013 #22 Big-John said: Nice ride! Any shots of the motor? Click to expand... Not yet im going to have it set up. But only use it if my buddy started pulling on me lol. The stock 6.0 can handle a 200 shot. But I will have my motor built before I ever think about spraying.
Big-John said: Nice ride! Any shots of the motor? Click to expand... Not yet im going to have it set up. But only use it if my buddy started pulling on me lol. The stock 6.0 can handle a 200 shot. But I will have my motor built before I ever think about spraying.