©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Will He Catch Tee?

MaSTa LifTa said:
LOL. 4.05 points now! I hope Tee comes in here and steal every last point of yours Oracle.

actually he can't since theirs no more of that item left. plus i can just hide them in the bank.....lol
 
Great! Now I'm almost -1,000 points. From now on I'm taking Tee's side in all of your little squabbles.
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
Gee, I wouldn't really know... :rolleyes:

I can't make you negative.....plus theirs no more thiefs left. It would only let me steal what you have positive....which in this case is nothing
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
Great! Now I'm almost -1,000 points. From now on I'm taking Tee's side in all of your little squabbles.

Now that's not very nice mr. Anasci's niceguy :p
 
post whoring aqcusations i can deal with....(because i do it) but being a thief and taking points wrongfully well that's just outrageous
 
ORACLE said:
post whoring aqcusations i can deal with....(because i do it) but being a thief and taking points wrongfully well that's just outrageous


LOL. You are the biggest Thief in ANASCI history!!!
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
LOL. You are the biggest Thief in ANASCI history!!!

I know i know....well i must go to sherwood forest now and eat my next 2hr meal.....until next time .... when you have points for me to take. lol