©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Winny at 50 or 100 ed???

No....I can tell a huge difference between 100 and 50mg. I try to run 50mg/d for a few weeks, then 75, and then 100mg for a few weeks. Sometimes I do not even have to go higher than 50mg/d before reaching my goal though.
 
How long does it take to really show? I jumped straight in at 100 ed. It's been a week. First I tried it at 50 mg ed for a few days and said screw it an went to 100
 
Bro a few days of anything won't teach you anything about it...

Run 50 for 6-8 weeks one cycle, then 100 for 6-8 the next cycle to see the difference.

I would NEVER use 100 winstrol though... For many reasons Imo
 
Horrible for your health IMO, and not necessary to use that kind of dosage unless youre an ifbb pro
 
Any idea how effective it is to drink it? Just wondering because I may take a road trip and it's easier to have a little winny by itself instead of hauling pins too
 
nah, I don't know how injectable winstrol works if you drink it, I'm pretty sure it works fine but idk if you should? ask somebody else, I never really learned anything about that compound because I hate it for so many reasons lol
 
Yeah i know it works about the same. I just figured ud lose some thru digestion. Maybe not tho.