| Home | Forums | AnaPRO Shop | F.A.Q | Injecting | Advertising | Contest Winners | Newsletters | Contact Us | Videos |
eq should be run for an entire cycle not just the last few weeks. winny is a good hardener to take the last 6 weeks of a cycle.LITTLEME said:Anyones Recommendation At The End Of My Test Cycle I Wanted To Do 4-6 Weeks Of Winny But Was Looking At Eq. Pros Cons.
LITTLEME said:Wks 1-10 500mg Test En
Wks 1-6 50mg D-bol
Was Thinking Weeks 8-12 Or 8-14 Winny Or Eq.
Wanted To Get Alittle Size In The Beginning Then At The End Get Cut And To Help Maintain My Gains Along With Pct
I have an assignment for you LITTLEME.LITTLEME said:Anyones Recommendation At The End Of My Test Cycle I Wanted To Do 4-6 Weeks Of Winny But Was Looking At Eq. Pros Cons.
LITTLEME said:8-12 Weeks. Sorry Fellas. I Asked The Question Then Did The Research On Eq. And Decided To Do Basically What Wolfy Said. By The Way Who Is The Doc. Here? Is It You Dragon?
























