©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



workout music

wolfyEVH said:
i could care less about music in the gym. whatever is playing, thats what i'm listening too. i am usually too busy focused anyways on my form and such and don't even hear anything playing.
I'm with you, i tune out any music when i lift. I'm to focused on my lifting to hear the music
 
Yes that is how it is now for me but only due to the crappy music played! I would prefer good music but I can't stand wearing an mp3 player while I train. Besides the fact that my training partner would be yelling all the time to get my attention!
 
Its hard to "zone out" the music at a gym. Like 24 hr plays pop music, so its kind of hard to train and focus when oops i did it again comes on or dido. For me its just any music that i like, country, rock, creed, garth, george, skynrd. dont like t.v's in a gym unless a game is on. Rocky theme songs are great though. i need to get the soundtrack.
 
mrxplosive said:
I think they are heavy metal because thats what they were in the late 70's, early 80's. Just because the up and coming groups are heavier doesn't take away the fact that AC/DC paved the road for much of today's heavy metal by pushing the limits in their early days.

Also, I think it comes down to preferences also. A lot of what is termed heavy metal today I wouldn't even classify as music, like Slipknot for example.
You gotta give props to zeppelin and ozzy for making the foundations of all hard rock/metal. Incliding Van Halen wolfy