©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Worlds Strongest Man..In the Gym

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
Great vid. Theres another one on bb.com somewhere of him doing heavy ass behind the neck presses.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
healthfreak said:
nice vids. check out this vascular bro. watch the whole thing and then at the end he does a most muscular pose. Its crazy. I kinda like the golden look also. does anyone know what kind of tanning stuff this guys using

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7wMaAdS78&search=vascular bodybuilding

Fuck everything but those veins look good, you see the size of the vein running through his left pec and bicep, just looks gross. Takes away from his physique!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Damn! That was crazy. That guy Was leeeeean.
Maybe the most vascular Ive seen... Crazy

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
rAJJIN said:
Damn! That was crazy. That guy Was leeeeean.
Maybe the most vascular Ive seen... Crazy

I know. I wonder what his secret is. maybe Big A can chime in on the vascular look, and how to achieve it.
I heard synthetek vasuculator works.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
healthfreak said:
I know. I wonder what his secret is. maybe Big A can chime in on the vascular look, and how to achieve it.
I heard synthetek vasuculator works.

Well, first of all that guy is in incredible condition. He is also fully carbed up and hasn't spilled over. Possibly used plasma expanders, glycerol and Synthelator, or none at all...

If you turn up in that kind of ocndition, are fully carbed up and you used Synthelator 1 hours before stage time, you will look like that if your genetics allow it.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Big A said:
Well, first of all that guy is in incredible condition. He is also fully carbed up and hasn't spilled over. Possibly used plasma expanders, glycerol and Synthelator, or none at all...

If you turn up in that kind of ocndition, are fully carbed up and you used Synthelator 1 hours before stage time, you will look like that if your genetics allow it.

thats what I figured genetics play a big role in how vascular you can look. his veins are thick.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mandarb11 said:
Wow that is a weird exercise, a combo of a behind the neck jerk. Alot of technique, way to hard on the back of his neck. You see the 405 dropping on his neck. Ouch!
That's what I was thinking. The guy is a monster, but can you imagine that kind of weight dropping on that part of your spine?
It would drive me into the floor.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
yes I was thinking the same thing... That would crush my little ass
into the floor! Or Id be wobbling all over thew place trying to stay under it.
deffinatley wouldnt reccomend that exercise to a normal human:eek:

what was weird though is the DB presses after it looks to be all he can do
with the 100`s?? (probably already zapped from them Crazy standing presses)
I figured double that! hell my narrow ass can shoulder press the Db`s like that. I think he is more trained for Lifting HUGE amounts
and endurance more so then Iso exercises.