©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Wow Clen!!!!

Freejay

Registered User
Feb 3, 2005
877
0
0
53
Michigan
Well I started the clen, and all I can say is WOW!!! Feels like my body temp went up 10 degrees!! Bye bye fat!
 
if it went up 10 degrees you can say "bye bye to your brain" as well....lol
 
Freejay said:
Of course I know it hasn't, but one deffinately does feel warmer on this shit!

that feeling and the jitters will slowly subside
 
Fjay how are you running the clen (2 days on 2 days off) or 2 weeks on/2 weeks off- also what is your current AAS cycle look like?... I think its prop/Masteron???
 
Freejay I lost 3 1/2 " in my waist and my body fat is considerably lower...I also was using the cytomel with it and I'm in week #5 and slowly tapering off......
 
big o said:
Freejay I lost 3 1/2 " in my waist and my body fat is considerably lower...I also was using the cytomel with it and I'm in week #5 and slowly tapering off......

It wasn't the clen that gave you those awesome results i'm pretty sure the cytomel was more of a contributing factor.